67

Third person p.o.v

Some fights does go miserably wrong, and that's how Jungkook ended up killing the person who was living as his Father for so many years. Jackson sobbed as he saw the Cops dragging his mother away from him.

Everything had happened quickly, Jimin was able to reach the place before Shinhye could shoot anyone in the room, soon after Yugyeom had showed up with the cops, though they weren't able to stop Jungkook from stabbing Dongil. The fight was a mess, and everyone had witnessed it, including the police. Jungkook must've gone wild at some point, which made him stab the man beneath him 12 times in the chest, in front of a little kid.

From everyone's perspective it was self defence, but for Jackson it was a clear murder. He had witnessed his beloved brother killing his father like a monster, the poor kid didn't even know how psychotic his parents were, and how they were planning on killing everyone in the hall.

Later the news of a bomb blast in the police station had started spreading like forest fire, according to the reporters- the newly caught criminal was carrying a bomb and had managed to blast the entire police station, taking her own life in the process.

Jackson did loose both of his parents, but Jungkook had lost someone as well. And he didn't know about it until he reached the hospital to meet him. His brother.

The doctor's had declared Junghyun's brain death, which means his heart was going to beat until he would actually reach his death, in short; he was half dead, and would die eventually.

According to the doctors, it was because of the physical abuse which the patient had been facing since few weeks, at some point he had been beaten with steel rods. And the patient himself had excepted his death which had caused in a brain death.

To make Jungkook's situation worse, Taehyung had fainted in the hospital.

And that is how Taehyung ended up on a hospital bed, and Jungkook outside his room, crying while holding onto Jimin.

"It's okay."

"N-n-no i-i-its n-n"

"Shuu." Jimin rubbed Jungkook's back in a soothing way.

Jungkook was definitely not the only person crying. Yoongi was crying harder, clutching onto Baekhyun's shoulder, as the older was trying his hardest to not let out a tear.

"W-what if- what if- it's a H-he-heart stroke, I-I-Tae-Tae-T" Yoongi cried harder, as his chest felt heavy.

Everyone and everything seemed gloomy. Jackson wouldn't talk to anyone and had locked himself inside the restroom, as Yugyeom sat outside the restroom, saying the sweetest things to calm the crying kid, inside.

Who would've known that a single day would take so many life's, leaving the crying family members behind. Jungkook did receive something that was so similar to what he had received when he turned 8, it was heartache.

"Who's the Family member?" Jungkook broke the embrace and pushed Jimin lightly, as he weakly stood up.

"Me-I-He-He's okay r-right?" Baekhyun stuttered, Yoongi pulled away and looked at the doctor with hopeful eyes. Though their hope drifted as soon as the doctor sighed and spoke "He needs a heart transplant-."

Baekhyun nodded, understanding what the doctor was trying to say.

"-His heart is very weak, and would stop working anytime soon. So we need to start it right away."

"Then what are you waiting for? My signature? His signature? What do you-"

"We don't have a donor." Baekhyun chocked a sob, while pulling on his hair.

The only thing heard by Jungkook were  cries and Baekhyun begging the doctor to do something and save Taehyung. His mind was twisting from all the crying and chest pain, his vision blurred again-

"We do."