55

Taehyung's p.o.v

I need to chill, it's just a hand, and it's far away from my- ahem.

Okay, it's okay, Jungkook doesn't have any bad intentions.

And even if he does, you don't mind

Yeah, I don't... NO FUCK I DO, I mean what the fish? Shut up conscience, you're an irrelevant dumb bitch

I'm you

Shut the fuck up

To remove the awkward silence, I switched the car radio on. And to my bad luck, all the channels played only romantic songs.

Frustratedly, I shut the radio down and sat back on my seat.

Jungkook took his hand away from my thigh, making me release a breath of relief. I clutched the bag of potatoes in my hand and wondered what can I do with them.

I'd prepare french fries. But there are too many potatos, I think I should distribute few in the neighbourhood, or arrange a potato fest and invite my hyungs.

And now when I'm thinking, I wonder how much efforts the farmers would've taken to grow these potatoes. These specific bunch of potatoes comes from a hard working back ground. The family of the farmer would've faced so much in order to grow these beautiful babies, I mean potatoes.

I removed a potato from the bag and asked it, what it's name was. Surprisingly the potato didn't have a name and it told me that it was a she. So I named it 'cutie'. Jungkook wasn't able to hear our conversation as I used my telepathy power to communicate.

Imagine being born as a potato, life would be full of struggles.. people wouldn't stop giving them your name because they think they're ugly. And you'd wonder why are you used as a synonym of 'fat' or 'ugly'.

I mean...

Come on man, potatoes have lives too, I'm sure they get hurt as well. Imagine seeing a day when potatoes would refuse to be our food, I'm sure half of the human life would die of starvation.. because well, potatoes are life.

"What are you thinking?" Jungkook asked, breaking my train of thoughts

"Something very important." I said seriously as I started imagining a war between humans and potatoes.

__________

I literally tried everything to remove my nervousness, I even made potatoes win over humans. But I still can't stop feeling like this.

The car ride wasn't that awkward because I had someone to talk to. But now, heck- now I'm all alone, stuck with Jungkook in the middle of some high class and extremely rich people.

I was sure that I would embarrass myself, but didn't imagine it happening this soon. I definitely had to ruin my outfit by accidentally spilling the expensive wine on it.

After apologising more than five times, I ran to the restroom and tried to clean the stain.

such an embarrassing mess

I thought to myself as I kept wiping the stain with my wet handkerchief.

"Fuck"

The stain had only spread along the suit making the patch look bigger. I threw my kerchief on the floor and pulled my hair in frustration

Get a hold of yourself.

I slapped myself and counted till ten.

It's okay, it's okay. Breath in, breath out

I unbutton the jacket and removed it, leaving just a white shirt and tie hanging tightly on my upper body.

"Taehyung? Are you okay?" I looked at Jungkook's reflection through the mirror, who had just entered the restroom with a worried expression.

"Are there any stains?" I turned around, raised my hand and started rotating so that he san see if there's any other stain on my shirt

"Tae, stop." He came forward and held my waist firmly, making me stop.

Awkward

There wasn't much distance between our bodies, and suddenly my clothes felt tighter

"You're such an adorable mess." Jungkook grinned before leaving my waist and taking one more step ahead.

My breathing hitched as he gently brought his hands up to my tie and fixed it.

Don't do it.... please

"Are you blushing?" Jungkook teased as he let go of my tie and took one more step ahead.

And at that moment, I just wanted to drown in a pot of poop out of embarrassment.

_____________________

I introduce you - Taemoji, available on only 'BangTheJibooty Store'

I introduce you - Taemoji, available on only 'BangTheJibooty Store' . Go and purchase it now