70 (Bonus+ ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ)

Since it's kook's birthday......
Q: Is Jungkook your bias? If yes, then why?

__________________

"Suck my dick"

Their argument seemed to get more intense as Taehyung started throwing objects in the younger's direction, purposely missing the target, since his intentions weren't hurting him but showing how angry he was.

Jungkook himself was fuming with anger, but unlike Taehyung he found hitting the wall more relieving than throwing objects. And so he did.

It was supposed to be their night but Taehyung had to ruin it by bringing up things that had been keeping the two distant since few weeks.

Taehyung had suggested that they get married on Jungkook's birthday, since he wanted the younger to forget the past and be happy. And that is how they ended up disturbing the invitation's in advance, few months ago.

Though two weeks before their wedding, both the males became distant because of a misunderstanding that took place at Taehyung's workplace.

Jungkook had caught his fiancée half naked with Hyungsik and had instantly assumed things, though things were mistaken by him- Taehyung didn't try to explain his point of view saying that the younger didn't trust him enough to think otherwise.

They hadn't talked to each other since then, though they forgot about their argument earlier that day, when they shared their "I do's" and kissed each other in front of their family and friends. Both of them loved each other enough to not cancel their wedding or honeymoon- which Jungkook had happily been planning since the day they decided their wedding date. He wanted everything to be perfect, and the day had indeed started perfectly, him and Taehyung had been lovey-dovey, flirting and kissing each other.

He had complimented Taehyung when they had sat on the plane, to which the older had reacted by blushing and burring his face in his palm. Everything was perfect when the flight took off, and even when they reached New York. But things started drifting off as soon as they reached their hotel, a foreigner had approached Taehyung and told him something that he didn't quite catch because of the lack of understanding in the language he spoke, Jungkook had instantly switched on his "protective husband" mode and had dragged him away from the foreigner saying "He was hitting on you Tae."

Taehyung took Jungkook's concern over him as "overprotectiveness" and lashed out as soon as they entered their room (which was rather more luxurious than Taehyung had imagined). He clearly did not take Jungkook's words and kept arguing until the past incident had been brought up.

"You're so insensitive." Jungkook knew that arguing back was only going to fuel the fire, so he let his fist crash against the wall once more.

"I fucking hate you." Jungkook stopped and glanced at Taehyung, before scoffing and dashing towards him "What are-"

🔞💦🍆( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴜɴᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴜᴄʜ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ...
BUT THOSE WHO
ARE HERE FOR THE SMUT....