54

Taehyung's p.o.v

"Why isn't his hiatus over yet?" Yoongi hyung asked while sitting on my bed.

"I don't know." I fixed my tie and ran a hand through my recently dyed blonde hair, making it look a little messy

"Should I go with you?"

Yes please

"I don't think jungkook would like the idea." I mean, I'm sure he wouldn't

Yoongi hyung sighed and nodded before flipping through our 'year magazine' "Taehyung- I want you to attend the graduation ceremony." I looked at him and smiled softly

"There's nothing cool about such ceremonies hyung. I'd rather spend some quality time with my family and you."

"But Taehyungie-" His statement was cut off by the loud banging on the front door. "I'll see." He was about to get up when I lightly pushed him back, making him sit on the bed again.

"It's Jungkook." He nodded understandingly and smiled at me "All the best." His gummy smile appeared on his face as he waved a goodbye when I walked out of my bedroom.

I walked down the stares as the banging on the door continued. I peeped through the side window to make sure it was Jungkook.

He mouthed an 'Open up' as he saw me peeping through the window. I walked towards the door and opened it before walking outside "Hey" I awkwardly waved as Jungkook as he eyed my body.

"You look great." He said making a blush creep on my cheeks

And it's suddenly so hot, I need air

"You don't look bad either." I took in his appearance and smiled at him.

To be honest, he was looking better than me. Suit isn't really my style, it doesn't fit well on my thin body. It's different with Jungkook though, he's muscular and can rock any outfit.

Jungkook smiled at me as he asked me to follow him to his car.

Okay, but seriously... I can't just stop being nervous.

Why the fuck am I nervous? Because he's looking hot as fuck? No, what the fuck. I should've just escaped to children's park or something, I'm such a fool.

Fool-Fool-Fool

"Tae, there's something I've bought for you." Jungkook smiled as we stopped by his black car.

And again, The feeling was back.

Count till 10, take deep breaths, it would be okay

I said to myself as I tried to calm myself.

"It's in the boot-space of the car." He unlocked the car and asked me to go and check it.

And suddenly my feet started feeling heavy. It took me forever to reach the boot-space of the car but when I did and opened it, my jaw dropped

In disappointment

"What the- are you kidding me?"

"Don't you like it?" He asked while standing besides me.

I held the bag of potatoes in my hand and gave him an 'Are you being real?' Expression.