61

Third person p.o.v

"Y'all know each other?" Jennie smiled at her girlfriend and Jungkook "That's so cool, we all can hang out together."

"No"
"No"

Jungkook and Lisa said together, making Taehyung raise an eyebrow in suspicion "How do y'all know each other?" He asked

"We're friends"
"We used to be friends with benefits"

Lisa face palmed while Jungkook just grabbed Taehyung's hand and pulled him away from the- now fighting couple.

"Friends with benefits, huh?"

"Bonjour"

"Bonjour" Taehyung smiled at the old man before turning his attention back to Jungkook, while raising his brows "So..."

"We used to have sex"

"I know what 'friends with benefits' means Jungkook." Taehyung rolled his eyes while following Jungkook to the elevator.

"Let's not talk about the past, Tae."

"Whatever." Said Taehyung, while rolling his eyes at the younger. He wasn't jealous, obviously he wasn't, he was just curious, that's all.

"Puis-je avoir votre carte-clé monsieur?" The elevator man asked as soon as both the males stepped inside the machine, Jungkook nodded and handed him their key card, while Taehyung tilted his head in confusion.

"Why did you give him the key card?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow and eyed the guy, who swiped the key card, as elevator started moving upwards.

"Baby, you ask too many questions." Jungkook pecked Taehyung's cheek and put his arms around Taehyung's shoulder, holding him protectively.

Taehyung's eyes widened as the elevator door finally opened, it wasn't just a normal hotel room, but a penthouse. They were staying in a penthouse.

"Are you shitting me right now?" Taehyung ran outside the elevator and pushed himself on the large windows. His hands and face were sticking on it, while his breathing was harshly hitting the glass. "WOWW"

Jungkook thought that Taehyung looked like an adorable kid who had been given his favourite candy on Halloween.

"Jungkook- Jungkook- Oh my fucking god..... IS THAT AN EIFFEL TOWER?"

"Nope! That's statute of liberty."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and turned around "I wanna go there."

"We'll go everywhere Tae, now help me unpack the bags."

_____________

"Why are you buying all these eggs?" Taehyung asked, as Jungkook payed the man and grabbed the bag filled with trays of eggs.

"How fast can you run?" Jungkook asked as he pulled his hood and mask up, leaving the shop with Taehyung on his side.

"Fast... very fast." Taehyung said proudly.

"Cool." Jungkook grinned and laced their fingers together "Run when I ask you to, okay?" Taehyung nodded

They kept walking until they reached busy streets of the city. Jungkook's grip got tighter on Taehyung's hand as they stopped near a bakery. He bend down and pulled the tray of eggs out of the bag.

"Ohhhh! So that's a gift for someone in the bakery?" Taehyung smiled as Jungkook stood with two trays in his hands. He handed one to Taehyung and smiled cheekily "Follow my lead." He grabbed an egg from the tray and threw it on the closed door of the bakery shop. The egg smashed on the glass door, making Taehyung's eyes grow wide. Jungkook continued doing it until someone pushed the door open and ran towards them aggressively.

"RUNN." Taehyung didn't know what to do as the man was already close to them, he knew that the person would catch them eventually, so he did something that surprised him as well. He smashed the tray of eggs on the person's face and held Jungkook's hand as they ran away from the bakery.

People gave them odd stares but no one tried to chase them, which was good for both the males.

Taehyung and Jungkook kept running until they reached a place away from the busy streets. Jungkook finally stopped, making the other stop with him as well. Both the males panted heavily, one holding his stomach while other holding his knees.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and started laughing, he wasn't sure why was he laughing, but he continued any way. Soon the other joined him, and both of them laughed while clutching on their stomachs.

"That was so evil of you." Taehyung said while pushing his left hand on his mouth, to control his laughter.

"He kicked me out of his shop once." Jungkook said, gaining back his posture.

"That doesn't mean you'd do something like this." Taehyung scoffed

"It was raining, and I needed a shelter, he kicked me out because I didn't order anything. I had to walk back to the hotel room and due to that I was sick for a week."

"Oh! Then I think we should buy tomatoes when we go back." Taehyung grinned, making the other laugh

"I guess we'd do that." Jungkook winked and locked their hands together, as they started walking "I wanna take you somewhere."

"Where?"

"You'll see."

Taehyung kept up the conversation with Jungkook to make their walk a little less awkward, since they were walking in empty and dark alleys, which was a little scary for the older.

"How did you find out about my heart disease, Jungkook?" Taehyung looked down at their intertwined hands and sighed.

"Hoseok hyung's cousin works in the same hospital as your doctor." Taehyung nodded understanding how Jungkook would've found out, since Hoseok and Jungkook were close friends. "We're here." Taehyung looked up, to see a dark house staring at them.

"I thought you were afraid of haunted places." Taehyung chuckled, while Jungkook pretended to be hurt as he dragged the other to the front door.

The place was dirty, and quite creepy, but Taehyung still felt the excitement, since he was going in there with Jungkook.

Jungkook stood on his toes and reached his hand to the top of the door "found it." He smiled to himself and pulled out something, which seemed like a key to Taehyung.

"Is this your place?" Jungkook shook his head, and pushed the key inside the key hole.

The door creaked open, and Jungkook walked inside, Taehyung closely behind him.

The place was more spooky from inside, and Taehyung felt quite uncomfortable and nervous when Jungkook walked up the stairs, making *creak creak* noise- everytime his feet landed on the wood. "Kookie, What-" Jungkook placed his finger on his lips, asking Taehyung to keep quiet and follow him.

Jungkook stopped when they reached the second floor, making Taehyung stop with him as well. He looked at the older and grinned, before opening the the door in front of them.

Taehyung didn't know what was so special about a crooked balcony, in middle of nowhere (or say- haunted empty houses) there were two chairs, and a red worn out blanket lying on the floor.

"What is-"

"I found this place 4 years ago, when I first came to Paris." Jungkook sat on one of the chairs and looked up, closing his eyes.

"Oh- I-"

"Will you marry me?"