65

Third person p.o.v

It's been two weeks since Taehyung agreed on getting married to Jungkook, one week since Taehyung's family members and friends came to paris, a day since Jungkook and Taehyung had sex... well, that information wasn't necessary ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ ) but okay.

So yes, It's finally the day of Jungkook and Taehyung's wedding. Everyone are happy and basically celebrating since the previous night.

They did receive comments like "You're 17" "You're literally getting married before your graduation." "You're still a baby." But none seemed harsh, as everyone were quite happy, and none of them bothered the two males either, so it was okay.

Surprised, would be an understatement to describe how Taehyung was feeling when Jungkook announced their wedding, but nevertheless he agreed.

Taehyung always wanted to live his Future in his present, who knows- the future would never come? So yeah...

Taehyung has remained his bubbly self, for two week now, While Jungkook seems more cold, though he never fails to show his love and affection towards the older.

Currently Jungkook was in his and Taehyung's shared bedroom, pacing around, waiting for Jimin. Taehyung had already left the hotel with the remaining bunch of guests, for the wedding hall, while Jungkook was still here waiting for his best friend.

A specific sound of elevator made Jungkook run out of the room, he spotted Jimin in a suit with a bag in his hand, making the younger sigh in relief.

"You're here." Jungkook grinned

"I- yeah... but, what if they don't show up?" Asked Jimin

"They certainly will." Jungkook said with confidence.

"If that's the case, then be ready to see your brother again." Jimin smiled.

Jungkook felt horrible for using Taehyung to find his brother. The wedding was just a distraction, a distraction for his parents, so that he can rescue his brother.

The sole reason for bringing Taehyung to Paris was to propose him. If the latter wouldn't have accepted his proposal then surely his plan would've gone down the drain. He had found out about his brother's residence a month ago, but it seemed like his parents shifted him from Japan to Paris, resulting in him going there with Taehyung.

He knew what was coming, and he was prepared. According to their plan- Jimin, Yugyeom and jin-young would break in the place, Junghyun is been kept it, when his parents arrive at the wedding hall. Yugyeom and Jin-young are the trusted men of Jungkook's parents, so it would be easy for them to walk inside the room and rescue the older without any suspicion.

On the other hand, the wedding was going to be a war, Jungkook was sure about it, calling his parents to attend his wedding just meant someone dying.

Though many things were not going to turn out like that in future.

When Jungkook was finally at his wedding hall, all he wanted to see- were the two faces of the people he hated the most. And he did, Dong-il and Shin-hye walked inside the hall with a huge bouquet in their hands, and fake smiles plastered on their faces.

They directly walked towards Jungkook, who was standing alone with a glass of champagne in his left hand.

"Congratulations sweetie."

"I'm still not married mom."

Shin-hye walked closer, before placing the bouquet on the table, as she whispered, audible for only her's and Jungkook's ears.

"I'll give you the same present you received on your 8th birthday Jungkookie."