Unsuspecting Prey

Her back pressed against the Mahogany comforter that lay tucked atop Aelin's king sized bed. 

"Do something else." The queen yelped with glee. 

Lysandra didn't supress her giggle as she rolled her eyes. 

A moment later Aelin was laughing at the image of a Baboon.  "I love it!" She gave the shapeshifting girl a moment to restore herself to the image she has known for the majority of her life. All the same, a few exceptions to be noted were the fangs and considerably smaller chest. 

She smiled, sharp teen glinting in the moonlight. "Wine." She stated flatly, leaning forward to reach for the bottle Aelin swung loosely from her fingertips. 

"Do something... cute."

Instantaneously Aelin was looking into the gold flecked eyes of Vesta Blackbeak. She sat up, itching to get closer to the girl but there wasn't much room to move as 'Vesta' sat on the corner of her bed,  barely more than a foot away.  

"Hi." The word was cracked as it came out of her awestruck voice. 

The shape shifter barely turned to place the now empty bottle on the dresser, alongside the nine bottles that came before that one. It clanged against the few others, but she didn't react to the sound. She wished she could say ten bottles hadn't affected her, but it was without a doubt to say that they had taken their toll.  

The red haired girl swung herself over, onto the bed sitting on Aelins lap in a more than seductive manner. "I have a bit of a reputation, going around using men for pleasure." She ran an iron nail up Aelin's neck, holding it beneath her chin to keep her head upright.  "Let them bleed out for the fun of watching."

She held her breathe, even knowing that it was Lysandra and looked like a baboon only moments earlier, it was a running joke between them. The irresistible attractive traits of the witches could cause anyone to stare catatonically. It honestly didn't matter that she was straight, an attribute Lysandra quite enjoyed mocking, there was just something about them. There was just something about a lot of people. 

Aelin slowly moved forward, careful to avoid having that iron claw slit her throat. Their lips were merely millimetres apart, she breathed. "Do something... sexy."

The queen was back on her back, a new witch pining her down. An insanely beautiful face was smiling down at her, framed with long golden hair.

"Asterin." She bit her lip. "I can hardly resist. This is crazy, remind me why you're torturing me like this."

The grin on the witches face was nothing short of wicked. "I've never known you to be the kind of girl who didn't love a little bit or torture."

"Bite me." She said in response as if that were a proper come back. 

Iron fangs extended. "Where?"

Despite the urgent need to touch her, be closer to her, she gave a weak attempt at an eye roll. "Fuck you."

"My clothes are on the floor the moment you put them there." She purred. 

The bottom girl smirked. "Don't taunt me." Her hands were on her on the 'witches' hips, mouths already inches apart but now they were both hyperaware of the fact. 

Lysandra was about to come out with a smart ass remark when the bedroom door flung open, scaring her into her own skin. 

"What the hell?" Aedion asked, in melodramatic shock. 

It took little more than a few seconds for the two girls to find their tongues, though neither moved. It was Aelin that spoke first. "I should ask you the same thing, it's nearly three in the morning."