E P I L O G U E

The fight was over. A war was won. It may not have been an all out war of strength for years to come, but a tactical battle leading to the final destruction. They were released an led allowed to go their seperate ways once again.

~~~~

Home. Clint walked in silently with a smile on his face. The kids were absorbed in their activities on the couch, his wife in the kitchen. Clint embraced his wife in a long, warm hug. Tears gathered in the corners of her eyes.

It's good to be home.

~~~~

Bruce was gone. He took a Quinjet and dumped it in the ocean. Stay hidden. That's what's best for you now.

As an afterthought, he wondered if maybe he should send a post card.

Maybe, maybe not.

~~~~

The three men of time. The past, the present and the future. Steve, Tony and Thor walked down the corridors of the new Avengers Facility. Thor was about to leave, he had to. The Mind Stone was the fourth of the Infinity Stones to show up. Something was going on and the god had to figure out what. Not only that, but Loki was missing again.

Who knows what mischief he'll get up to. But as each member knew, Loki more than likely traveled with a certain teenager.

The Avengers weren't sure if that were a good thing or a bad one.

Time will tell.

~~~~

Somewhere in the world, on a mission of revenge.

Percy had a lightbulb moment as he pulled the knife out of Dr. Holland's chest.

He and Loki had been travelling, hunting down Hydra's members and piecing together his scattered memories.

"I know what I am now!" He yelled excitedly to Loki, who was watching his ah, friend take down the ghosts of his past.

"Oh?" Loki said, staring at Percy's sweaty frame.

I could do better.

...

Stop that!

"I'm religious!" Loki shook his head and sighed. He had nothing to say about that.

~~~~

I feel like I should really end it here. Because ahhh I have no idea what I could write after this.

Peace,

BTSWD