8. She is hiding

"Yeah. He is lives here." She says clearly annoyed. "Babeeeeee. Someone is here to meet you."

She walks away into the kitchen signaling me to come in. I enter the house with a lot of candles and sit on the couch. Soon I see the Luke walking into the kitchen which is connected to the living room. He walks upto that girl and hugs her from the back and kisses her cheek. She looks up at him and he kisses her nose before letting her go. He comes into the living room and then stops.

"Woah woah woah. Are you Harry Styles?" He says too dramatically.

"Yeah. I wanted to have a talk."

"Harry Styles. Wants to. Talk. To me?" He says pausing every single time. This man is so dramatic.

"Would you shut the fuck up and sit down here?" I say harshly and the dramatic boy sits down opposite to me.

"Sasha! Babe mind bringing us some tea?" He says sweetly to the girl who I learnt is Sasha. "So what do you wanna talk about? We dont even know each other."

"What did you do to her?"

"What? Who?"

"Anna. Anna Edwards. They girl who loved you limitless."

"Oh." is all he speaks.

"Oh? Oh is all you want to say?"

"Look mate. Its been probably 2 years. We both have moved on from our pasts. Its all over. This is it."

"I dont wanna know that. I want to know what you did to her." I spit.

"What are you? How do you know her anyway." He says nonchalantly.

"I love her ok? And it is a pain when you love someone who doesnt love you back. And she doesnt love me back because she regrets being with you. You have dug so much into her mind that she does not want to give it a try again. All because of you. And if you know what kind of person I am then you may know that I wont leave until I get my answers." I say and take a deep breathe.

"I hurt her" he starts softly. Too low for anyone to here. "She hid things from me. She made me fall too deep. She ruined everything. But I still love her" he said the last words too low to be called a whisper.

"What are you saying?" I say equally softly. My blood was boiling. He said he loved her. I DONT FUCKING LIKE THAT. HE CANT LOVE HER. SHE IS MINE.

Shut the fuck up, Harold. My inner voice screamed. I hated this mini me. But sometimes-sometimes- she was right.

"She is hiding that from you too. I know that. I know that." He says and then my phone starts ringing.

"Hello?" I say into the speaker as the call is from Anna. All I can hear after that are sobs. She's crying. She's crying?

"Anna?! What is wrong?!" I nearly shout when I hear Luke say something. "Shut up!"

"When a-are you c-coming back?"

"Tommorrow. I coming home tommorrow. What is wrong Anna?"

"Come soon baby" I take in a deep breathe as the word baby fills my heart.

"I am coming right now. Tell me what happened Anna!" I shout.

"Nothing. Just come back to me Haz. Dont worry. Niall is here." What?

"What?! Why is he there? Anyways doesnt matter. Tell him to stay the night. I'll be there soon baby. Trust me. I am coming."

As soon as I keep my phone into my pocket and am about to rush out of the house he screams at me.

"Let me see you when she tells you the truth!"

I give him the middle finger and run out of his house. I instantly get into Sam's car and the only words that come out of my mouth are-"airport fast."

---

Its hard when you are alone in a private plane. Creating scenarios that couldnt possibly happen but still sends chills down your spine. Its been a couple hours in the plane thinking only about Anna. The plane is about to land and I am about to rush to my house where I left her just 2 days ago.

As soon as I knock on the door at 2 in the morning the door swings open to a sleepy Niall. As soon as he sees my face his face brightens up and he shouts out for Anna.

The sight of her running towards me is angelic. It is so pure. My bags drop down to my sides and she jumps up onto my torso. She is so close to me right now. I lay my hand on her back and slowly rub up and down. Her sobs are in control and she just lays there slowly hugging me tighter and tighter. This moment is something I want to savour. She too wants the same. She is not letting go and neither am I.

"I love you"

***

HAHHAHA. There goes a cliffhanger. BAHAHA. I am so evil. Lol. Its short I know. Who do you think said I love you?