정국: 놀람 (Part 2)

I woke up late the next day because of the sweet but unexpected visit from my boyfriend last night

I woke up late the next day because of the sweet but unexpected visit from my boyfriend last night. I smiled dreamily as I brushed my teeth. Jungkook had texted me earlier telling me he couldn't hang out today because of his upcoming promotion. I wasn't disappointed though, I can understand his busy schedule. Besides, he had already paid me a visit. 

A long awaited day with myself was much overdue. As my phone buzzed with the reminder to get ready faster, my doorbell rang as well. It was exactly ten in the morning and I wasn't aware of anyone that was intended on dropping by. I skipped a little when going to the door. When I opened it a prettily wrapped box was at the doorstep.

"Weird." I muttered. Glancing form left to right I tried to see the person who put it there but I couldn't see anyone. Shrugging I picked up the box and went back inside. '10:00' Was written in sharpie on top of the parcel. I opened it eagerly.

'I knew this would be the time you woke up because of my unexpected visit last night. Once again happy birthday princess! <3 Jungkook <3 "

I smiled widely at the note. He was so thoughtful. Inside the box was a beautiful crystal necklace. Immediately whipping out my phone I spammed Jungkook with 'thank you' messages. After carefully taking the stone necklace to my bathroom I put it in my jewelry box. Determined to save it for a meaningful date with Jungkook. 

Every hour I would hear the doorbell ring, every hour a parcel would be waiting outside the door, and every time the present would come with a little note from Jungkook. It was finally the evening and I had spent the day opening Jungkook's surprises, ordering a bunch of junk food, watching dramas, and reading. A perfect Y/n day. When the clock struck five, my doorbell rang again. I jumped up, a cheesy grin spread on my face. The parcel was just like the other ones except this time the note was a little bit different.

"Your day isn't over yet Y/n. I hope you liked the other gifts I gave you, I spent a lot of time thinking about what to get you. Put them all together and get ready. I'm picking you up at seven! ~Jungkook <3"

I squealed, laying out all the things he got me I finally saw that it made a outfit. A really cute one at that. I grabbed my phone again and hooked it up to the speakers. Blasting my Kpop playlist I began to get ready. Looking at myself in the mirror after getting ready for this I couldn't recognize myself. The short flowery dress, natural makeup, loose curly hair, and bow flats made me look so cute and innocent. I smiled, I looked good. Just as What Is Love ended the doorbell rang. I snatched my phone from the speaker and sprinted as much as I could in flats to my door. I opened the door to see Jungkook in a suit. I did a double take. I thought I looked good, I looked like a potato next to him. His reaction mirrored mine.

"Woah... Y/n you look amazing." He said kissing me softly on the cheek.

"I do? You look amazinger." I quickly finished and realized that 'amazinger' wasn't a word. I sighed. It seemed like I loved embarrassing myself in front of Jungkook. He laughed and snuck his arm around my waist.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded and smiled.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"It's a surprise." He said. I groaned.

"Tell meeee..." I whined like a little girl. Laughing he led me out of my apartment building.

"I wasn't even supposed to come get you but I couldn't stand waiting any longer to see you today so you can't ask me, I bent too many rules for you already." He said. I pouted but my hand immediately flew to my mouth at the sight of a limo.

"What the heck! Jungkook!" Paparazzi was everywhere.

"We're going public today." He whispered in my ear. I looked at him wide eyed. His bodyguards were waiting. We made our way to the expensive car as the bodyguard made way through the thick crowd for us.

"Y/N!!!" Taehyung lunged towards me as soon as I entered the limo. Taehyung was my childhood best friend who actually was the one that introduced to me to Jungkook. I fit weren't for him I wouldn't have had an amazing boyfriend. Solely because of that reason, Taehyung is the only one that won't get beat up for acting like this with me by Jungkook.

"Tae Taeee!!!" I sang. I was supposed to call him oppa but I dropped the honorifics a long time ago. My parents always pick on me for that, Taehyung's parents thought it was cute, and Taehyung, well, he didn't care.

"Happy birthday Y/n!!" Just then I saw the rest of the guys, they were also in suits.

"Hi guys! Thank you so much!" I waved.

"You look so pretty!" Jin nodded in approval. I grinned.

"Ah hyuuunggg get your own girlfriend." Jungkook protectively draped an arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek. Jin grimaced.

"Ahh Junggkooookk get a room." He said. I laughed and Jungkook frowned. The car ride was filled with so much laughter and fun. I hadn't seen the guys in so long, they had been working so hard on their new album. As I looked around, it felt like we were back in high school when we were just kids. I looked at Jungkook and studied his face as he laughed at something Jimin did and I knew that today was the day I would finally confess to him. I'm not being weird, we obviously already confessed because we're dating, what I mean was that tonight, I'm going to tell him I love him.