*The New Book Idea I was Talking About*

Kay sooo~

This is either going to sound absolutely stupid or as cool as I thought is sounds, knowing it's probably the alter, fml..

ANYWAY...

Don't judge me and here it is..

So, in South Korea there are different provinces (not a futuristic thing, South Korea actually has provinces) and each province has a home base of a huge corporation that is in charge of safety in Korea. It's obviously a secret association led by the government buuuttt each province in Korea has a group that is assigned to "take care" of that particular province. It's just a fancy way for saying gangs of tough, gory, bodyguards.

So, the main character is the maknae of the gang assigned in Seoul, since Seoul is so big there are many other gangs from the same cooperation but she's part of the main one.. She has 5 other girls that are part of the Seoul branch gang.. idk what the gang or cooperation is going to be called yet (if you have ideas COMMENT BELOW CUZ I NEED THEM)

Sooo... no one knows there real identity and they are super cool and super ruthless and badass. So like imagine 6 dark looking hot girls..... but they go to this high school and everyone is really scared of them because of there badass image, but yeah... so if this is a BTS fanfic I was thinking that BTS transfers and the two groups immediately do not get a long because the main character's group and BTS are fighting for dominance over the high school and have sneaking suspicion about each others real occupation...

so one of the conflicts that I thought of was that either BTS could be under the government and the main character's gang could be under another secret association looking to take down the government cuz it's corrupt -OR- the main character's gang could be under the government and BTS could be under a different gang that want's to overthrow the government cuz its corrupt.

...

So comment below these few things:

Do like this idea and would you like to read this?

YES / NO

Ideas for name of the government association, gang, and gang association

Badass Bangtan -OR- Badass main character (BTW either way both of them are going to be 'bad' but I wanna know which one works against the government and are considered 'evil')

...

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK I NEED YOUR FEEDBACK PEOPLE (Silently starts singing Let Me Know by BTS )

Anyway... random idea, I need your opinion I LOVE YOUUUUU

BYEEEEE

I feel like you guys are judging me but oh well...

Also I'll post some images so that you can get an idea of what it may look like :)

~Author-nim