chapter one

"Jeno wake up."

Jeno rolled over and he buried his head on his pillow.

"ten minutes more." he groaned.

"it's your birthday."

After he heard that, he automatically sit down with his wide opened eyes.

"happy birthday! I invited your friends. They will be here soon. Now get up!" His mother patted his back and kissed his forehead before coming out of his room.

Jeno stood up lazily and he went to his bathroom.

He stared at his reflection in the mirror.

"I can't believe I'm nineteen." He said to his self and he started brushing his teeth.

He took a quick shower before coming out of the bathroom and he wear decent clothes.

He fixed his hair and he went down.

"Happy birthday!" Jeno looked at them with his shock expression and he hugged his friends one by one.

They sang happy birthday and Mark was holding his cake with the lighted candle.

After they finished singing, Jeno closed his eyes and he wished before blowing the candle.

"Let's eat!" Jeno's mom said and they all agreed.

Jeno looked at his friends and he smiled. He was very thankful to have them.

"Jeno where is your girlfriend?" Renjun asked.

"She said she can't go today." Jeno said with a bitter smile and he lowered his head.

"don't be sad! we're here for you!" Chenle said cheefully and they agreed.

"we have a gift for you!" Haechan said while clapping.

They opened the door, revealing Jisung who is holding a cat.

"Happy birthday!" Jisung handed it to Jeno.

Jeno smiled widely and he thanked them all.

"We gave him name!" Mark said.

"what is it?" Jeno asked while petting the cat.

"it's Na Jaemin." they answered.

"Na Jaemin? that's cute. Hey little one, I'll call you Nana." Jeno run his fingers to the cat's fur, The cat meowed at him that made Jeno to giggle.

They looked at Jeno with their satisfied smiles.

ㅡend of the chapter one, to be continued。

HAPPY JENO DAY!!! 💖🎊🎉