삼십이

chapter thirty-two

It was cold morning, the sky was full of dark clouds, it was about to rain soon but the two guys were sitting on a bench.

"We need to go." Jeno said.

"No, let's stay here for a while." Jaemin said and he clutched tightly onto Jeno's shirt.

"Jaemin, It will rain." Jeno said.

Jaemin didn't answer and he is smiling while peering into the sky.

The raindrops started falling from the sky and Jeno stood up quickly, grabbing Jaemin by his hands, he forced him to stand up from the bench.

He stripped off his denim jacket, he placed it over his head and over Jaemin's.

Jeno found the bus stop station and they ran towards it. He sighed and he placed his denim jacket on Jaemin's shoulders.

The rainfall become more intense, it pitter-pattered on the bus stop station's roof loudly.

Jaemin giggled and throw the denim jacket back to Jeno. He stepped out of the bus station and he felt the cold raindrops against his skin.

"Jaemin are you kidding me? Come back here!" Jeno said firmly.

"Make me." Jaemin said teasingly.

"Jaemin." Jeno balled his fist and he gaze at the other male sharply.

Jaemin was already soaking wet but he choosed to stay under the rain.

Jeno started stepping out of the bus station but as soon as Jaemin saw him walking towards him, he ran away.

"Jaemin!" Jeno shouted and Jaemin giggled and he continued running.

Jeno chased him and when he got the chance, he quickly pulled Jaemin into a hug.

"Let's go back there. You might catch a cold." Jeno said softly.

"Do you care about me?" Jaemin said while smiling.

"Yes, I care about you because I love you." Jeno said.

Jaemin's face heated and he looked at Jeno with wide eyes.

"D-Did I hear it right? Y-you love me?" Jaemin asked unbelievably. Jeno nodded in response.

"I love you too!" Jaemin smiled happily and he flung his arms around Jeno's neck. Jeno smiled at the reaction of Jaemin and he bend down to kiss him.

Jaemin's eyes closed slowly and he returned the kiss.

The rainfall lessened and soon, the raindrops faded.

They both pulled out from the kiss and their foreheads were touching.

"I waited to hear that for so long." Jaemin said and a tear of joy rolled on his cold cheeks.

"Na Jaemin, Will you to stay by my side forever?" Jeno said hugging the other male tightly.

"I will." Jaemin whispered.

"Then will you be my mine?" Jeno said, Jaemin shut his eyes open and he stared at Jeno's eyes.

"Yes, I'll be yours." Jaemin sobbed happily.

Jeno smiled and he planted a soft peck on the other male's lips.

The sun peeked from the clouds, casting beams of light across the street.

"Let's go home." Jeno said, wrapping an arm around Jaemin's shoulder and he started walking.

Jaeemin snaked his arm around Jeno's waist with a smile on his face.

ㅡend of the chapter thirty-two。