삼십일

chapter thirty-one

It was the day of their performance. The seven boys were on the backstage, waiting for the emcee to call them.

"Jaemin your hands were so cold." Jeno spoke softly while pulling Jaemin closer to him.

"I'm nervous, what if I ruined the performance? What if I-"

Jeno cut him off with a soft peck that made other male's eyes wide, pinkish blush appeared on his cheeks.

"Stop thinking negatively." Jeno said softly and he squeezed Jaemin's hand.

"O-okay." Jaemin said and Jeno smiled at him.

"They are calling us, let's go!" Mark said and they all went to the stage.

They started performing and the guest were cheering for them.

As soon as their performance ended, they all exited the stage happily.

"You did well." Jeno said with a smile.

Jaemin rested his head on Jeno's shoulder while panting. Jeno wrapped his arms around the other male's body and he started caressing his back.

"The hotel paid us and guess what?" Mark said while smiling widely.

"They will allow us to sleep here overnight!" Haechan said while clapping his hands.

"Really?!" Jeno asked, flashing a happy smile.

Mark nodded and he started speaking, "But only three rooms with king size bed. We need to decide the roommates. My roommate would be Haechan."

"Mine would be Jaemin." Jeno said.

"We're going to sleep together." Chenle said and he pulled Jisung.

"Renjun you can sleep with us." Jeno said softly.

"Really?" Renjun asked. Jeno nodded and he assured him with a smile.

"Thank you!" Renjun said and they all went to their rooms.

Jaemin plopped down on the bed and he sighed tiredly.

"Tired?" Jeno asked with a chuckle while sitting on the edge of the bed. Jaemin nodded and Jeno stroked his hair.

"I'll sleep on the couch." Renjun said with a smile.

"No hyung, the bed is huge. The three of us can fit here." Jeno said.

"Jeno, it's fine." Renjun said softly.

"Hyung, I won't  allow you to sleep there." Jeno said.

"You're not my mother." Renjun said and he rolled his eyes while lying down on the couch.

"Good night." Renjun said, closing his eyes.

"Carry him." Jaemin whispered with a giggle.

Jeno stood up and he went to the couch. He  carried Renjun into bridal style and the older shut his eyes open.

"What are you doing?!" Renjun asked.

Jaemin looked at them and he chuckled at the reaction of Renjun. Jeno placed Renjun on the bed and he pulled the blanket up to his chest.

"Renjun hyung, It's really fine if you sleep with us here on the bed. The couch wasn't that comfortable." Jaemin spoke softly.

"Fine, I'll sleep here." Renjun paused before continuing, "Happy now?" Renjun said while glaring at Jeno.

Jeno showed his eyes smile and he nodded while lying down between the two guys.

"Good night, Renjun hyung." Jeno said to Renjun and he shifted his position, facing Jaemin.

Jaemin scooted closer and he hugged Jeno.

"Good night, baby." Jeno whispered while nuzzling into Jaemin's hair. The other male's face heated.

"G-Good night." Jaemin stammered and he slowly closed his eyes while biting his bottom lip.

ㅡend of the chapter thirty-one, to be continued。