chapter seven

"w-what?" Jeno asked, he was so confused.

"I said, It's me Nana." The boy said.

Jeno pulled him out of his cabinet.

"Nana is just a cat. Do not lie to me." Jeno said firmly.

"How did you even know the name of my cat? and where the hell did you put him?" Jeno questioned the boy.

"I'm Na Jaemin, Your friends gave me to you as a gift and you even said that my name is cute and you'll call me Nana!" The little boy explained, his eyes were brimming with tears.

"Just get out of here, you're freaking confusing me." Jeno he pulled Jaemin out their house.

"Go find someone." Jeno said.

"'Nana, Don't you dare to cheat on me with another person. I'am your only daddy.' Jaemin whispered.

"You said that t-to me right? will you believe me now daddy?" Jaemin asked, his body was trembling.

Jeno shook hid head and he closed the door with a loud thud and he went straight to his room. It started to rain.

After a few hours, Jeno heard a soft knock on his door.

"Jeno?" His mother asked.

"Come in, Mom!" Jeno said.

His Mom opened the door and she walked to Jeno's direction.

"There's a boy outside, he said he's waiting for you. He's soaking wet in the rain and worst he's just wearing a shirt. Your shirt actually. Did something happened?" His Mom asked and she ruffled her son's hair.

"Mom, that guy said he's Nana." Jeno said with a frown.

"Where is Nana?" Her Mom asked.

"I-I don't know Mom." Jeno whispered.

"Help the little boy outside. We don't know, maybe he's Nana." His mom said before leaving.

Jeno sighed before grabbing his bathrobe and he went down. He opened the door and he saw Jaemin sitting on the floor while trembling.

"D-daddy?" Jaemin asked and he slowly stood up.

Jeno didn't say anything but he wrapped the other male's small body with his bathrobe.

"I-I tought you don't like me anymore." Jaemin hugged Jeno, he nuzzled his face into Jeno's neck.

ㅡend of the chapter seven, to be continued。

OMG WHAT IS THIS IS? SORRY FOR THE CRINGY CHAPTERS LMAO.