십칠

chapter seventeen

"We actually planned to give Nana back to you after we tell you the truth." Renjun said with a smile.

"Thank you." Jeno said with a satisfied sigh.

"Wait, how did Na Jaemin knows about the action of Nana the cat?" Jeno asked.

"Wait allow me to explain this." Jeno's mom said.

"Your friends told me about Hina, they know that she is cheating with another guy and then one day, a guy named Na Jaemin who is in love with you approached your friends-"

Jaemin cut his mom sentence and he looked so confuse.

"You mean, you guys knew that Hina is cheating with another guy?" Jeno asked and his eye brows furrowed.

"Let me finish first, So like what I said, Your best friends met this cute guy who is inlove with you. We all planned to give Jaemin on your birthday inable for you to move on, but that would be weird if we gave you a guy as a gift, we all know that you're straight. We planned to buy a cat for you and after few days, we replaced him with the real gift." His mom said.

"I'm so confused right now." Jeno said while massaging his temples.

"If you're confused about how did Na Jaemin act like your cat, everytime we hang-out, we are observing you and your cat. Your mom was observing you as well." Mark explained

"Wow, you guys formed a really nice team." Jeno said while clapping his hands.

"what would you do now?" Jeno's mom asked.

"W-Will you let me stay here?" Jaemin asked with his shaky voice.

Jeno looked at the nervous male and he scratched his nape.

"If you're comfortable here, okay." Jeno said with a smile.

"But you guys still need give Nana back to me." Jeno said.

"You already have Nana." Chenle said teasingly.

"I mean Nana the cat." Jeno said with a groan.

"Okay so let's wrap it up, go back to your home boys." Jeno's mom said and they all agreed.

"Do you really love me?" Jeno asked and he looked at Jaemin who blushed furiously at the sudden question.

ㅡend of the chapter seventeen, to be continued。