이십팔

chapter twenty-eight

The seven boys were in the practice room and they were all sitting on the floor, listening to the demo song.

After that Mark spoke, "Taeyong hyung, me and with the help of others, we managed to compose that. So, Let's talk about the line distribution first." He said while tapping his pen on the floor.

"Jaemin?" Mark looked stared at him.

"Yes?" Jaemin asked shyly.

"Can you see the rap part?" Mark asked, Jaemin took a glance at the paper and he nodded.

"Give it a try." Mark said, he flashed him a smile, a genuine smile.

Jaemin cleared his throat and he started rapping. He blushed in embarrassment after rapping and he cupped his face using his both hands but they all clapped for him.

Jeno smiled and he rubbed the other male's back soothingly.

"You did great! Since there are so many rap parts, we will divide it for me, for Jaemin, for Jeno, and for Jisung." Mark said with a smile and they all agreed.

Haechan distributed the parts for the vocals. After dividing their parts, they all practiced.

"Let's practice it." Jaemin said and Jeno nodded at him.

Jaemin started rapping, followed by Jeno, and they ended it with a hug.

"In less than one hour Ten hyung will come here, he help us with the dance choreography." Jisung said.

"Do you want to take a nap first?" Jeno asked worriedly.

Jaemin nodded and he placed himself on Jeno's lap. He nuzzled his head on Jeno's neck and he closed his eyes.

Jeno hugged the other male and he looked at the paper to practice his part silently.

After a couple of minutes, the door of the practice room opened, revealing Lucas, and Ten.

"Dream!" Lucas shouted and he stretched his arm in the air that made them laugh.

Jaemin woke up from his sleep and he fixed his hair before standing up. He lend his hand to Jeno and he accepted it, helping him to stand up.

"Let's start!" Ten said while clapping.

ㅡend of the chapter twenty-eight, to be continued。