chapter eight

"Nana, stop calling me Daddy." Jeno said and he looked at Jaemin.

"What should I call you?" Jaemin asked curiosly.

"You can just call me Jeno." He said and he sat on his bed.

Jaemin placed himself on Jeno's lap and he rest his head on Jeno's shoulder.

"What are you doing?" Jeno asked.

Jaemin didn't say anything, he grabbed Jeno's hand and played with his fingers.

"Nana will make you forget about Hina." Jaemin whispered before drifting into deep slumber.

Jeno carried him and he placed him on his bed slowly.

Jeno lay down beside him and he stroked Jaemin's hair.

"I'am so confused right now, Are you really Nana?" Jeno asked to the little boy who is sleeping.

Jeno sighed before drifting into deep slumber as well.

---

The sun's rays illuminated the room and the alarm clock ringed that made Jeno to woke up slowly.

He can't move his body for some reason. He stretched his arm to grab the alarm clock and he turned it off.

He felt hot breath against his neck, he realized that Jaemin is sleeping on the top of him and his face was nuzzled into his neck like what Nana does.

Jeno smiled, he nuzzled into Jaemin's hair and he rubbed the other male's back softly.

"Nana, wake up. I need to go to school." His voice was raspy.

Jaemin looked at him, he kissed Jeno's cheek before rolling and laying beside Jeno.

Jeno stood up and he quickly went to the bathroom. He looked at his reflection tn the mirror to see his red cheeks.

"Jeno why are you blushing?" Jeno slapped his face lightly before showering.

--

"C-can I go to s-school with you?" Jaemin asked while looking down and fiddling with his fingers.

Jeno shook his head and he lifted Jaemin's chin to make an eye contact.

"Wait for me, okay? I'll be back later." Jeno flicked Jaemin's forehead and he started walking away.

ㅡend of the chapter eight, to be continued。