chapter four

The bright sunlight streaming through the window made Jeno groan and he caressed Nana's fur, still sleeping on his chest with his head on Jeno's neck.

"Wake up, Nana." Jeno said with his raspy voice.

Jeno grabbed him and he placed him on his bed. He stretched before going to the  bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face.

He looked at his phone and he saw messages from his friends and also from Hina. He turned his phone off and he sitted on the edge of his bed. Nana crawled and his lap and he purred.

He was very thankful because their classes for today were cancelled for some reason.

Jeno went down with his cat following him.

"good morning!" His mom greeted him with a smile.

"morning mom." Jeno flashed a small smile, he picked up Nana's bowl and he filled it with cat food.

He placed it on the floor and Nana started eating.

"Do you have plans for today?" His mom asked and he shook his head in disagreement.

"did you cry again?" She asked.

"I j-just can't help it, Mom." Jeno said.

"it's okay to cry sometimes, but it's not okay if you starve yourself. Here eat your cereals." She said and placed the bowl infront of Jeno.

Jeno smiled at her and he started eating.

After eating, he went to the living room to watch some movies.

Nana placed himself on Jeno's feet and he meowed.

Jeno carried him and placed him on his lap.

"Nana, Don't you dare to cheat on me with another person. I'am your only daddy." Jeno said.

"Am I out of my mind? Why am I talking to my cat?" Jeno said, he let out a chuckle and he stroked Nana's fur.

Little did he know, his Mom was observing the cat and his son with a wide smile on her face.

ㅡend of the chapter four, to be continued。

do you guys have some theories? 👀