십팔

[ NEW MARKHYUCK STORY WOOP WOOP CHECK IT OUT ]

chapter eighteen

"Y-yes, I love you." Jaemin's blushed deepened and he looked down nervously.

Jeno sat beside him and he placed his fingers under Jaemin's chin, lifting his head lightly, making an eye contact.

"When and how?" Jeno asked curiosly.

"You performed in our school and I'm really amazed but only you caught my attention." Jaemin said shyly.

Jeno's face heated and he cupped his face using his both hands.

"So it's love at first sight then?" Jeno asked.

"I don't know, I always watch you guys until one day, I saw your friends without you and I approached them." Jaemin shrugged and he flashed a small smile.

"But how can you go to your school?" Jeno asked.

"We don't have the same schedule and luckily, I go home first before you." Jaemin said.

"This is crazy." Jeno said unbelievably.

"Yeah I know, I had to follow your friends plan because I really want to be close to you." Jaemin said.

"I'm glad that you're not a cat, It's really weird if a cat turned into a human." Jeno said and they both chuckled.

"So Na Jaemin is your real name?" Jeno asked with a wide smile and Jaemin nodded.

"Your name suits you, but I prefer calling you sleepyhead." Jeno chuckled and he ruffled Jaemin's hair.

After a couple of minutes they heard a knock behind the door and Jaemin stood up.

He opened the door, revealing Haechan carrying the cat.

Jaemin grabbed the cat from Haechan and he thanked him.

"Take care of him." Haechan said with a smile before waving and he walked away.

"The real nana is back." Jaemin said with a giggle and he sat beside Jeno.

"I miss him."  Jeno said while looking at Jaemin who is stroking the cat's fur.

"Here." Jaemin lifted the cat and he placed him on Jeno's lap.

"Hey little Nana, how are you?" Jeno asked with a wide smile and the cat meowed at him.

Jaemin smiled and he rest his head on Jeno's shoulder while yawning and rubbing his eyes using his hands.

ㅡend of the chapter eighteen, to be continued。