이십삼

plot twist-

chapter twenty-three

The sun was peeking from the clouds, and the weather was hot. It was afternoon and Jeno waited patiently at their meeting place.

After a couple of minutes, a girl walks towards his direction and she lend her hand in front of Jeno for a handshake.

"It's me Koeun." She said while biting her bottom lip.

"Lee Jeno." He said and he held the female's hand but he quickly let go of it.

"Let's eat lunch together?" Koeun said with a wide smile and Jeno just nodded at him.

They went to the nearest fast food chain.

"What would you like to eat?" Jeno asked and Koeun pointed her order.

"Okay, take a seat." Jeno said, he ordered for the food and he carried the tray to their place.

They both started eating. There was a long uncomfortable silence for but Koeun broke it.

"I really love you since the day I saw you from school." Koeun said with a flirty smile.

"Okay." Jeno said with his deadpan voice.

"So the deal is I have three weeks to make you fall in love with me and If that happens, does that mean you'll be mine?" Koeun said excitedly.

Jeno smirked while looking at her and he nodded.

--

They didn't realize it was almost midnight and they were still busy eating ice cream. Jeno looked at his phone and his eyes widened.

"I need to go." Jeno said and he stood up from his seat.

"Walk me home? Our house was not that far from here." Koeun said with a pout.

"Okay." Jeno said nonchalantly while sliding his both hands into his pockets.

Koeun pulled Jeno's nape and she kissed him roughly that made his eyes widened. He let Koeun kiss him and he slowly closed his eyes but he didn't kiss her back, suddenly, Jaemin popped in his mind.

Jeno pushed Koeun as he pulled away from the kiss and he looked at her.

"I can't walk you home, someone is waiting for me. See you tomorrow." Jeno said and he run away.

--

"Jeno where are you?" Jaemin asked himself nervously and held Nana closer to him.

ㅡend of the chapter twenty-three, to be continued。