이십구

chapter twenty-nine

The moon shone brightly and the two males were sitting on the balcony.

Jaemin was practicing his rap part while resting his head on Jeno's shoulder.

"Jaemin?" Jeno asked with raspy voice.

"What?" Jaemin replied and he started caressing Jeno's thigh.

"Tell me a story about you." Jeno said, wrapping an arm around the other male's shoulder and rubbed Jaemin's arm soothingly.

"What story would you like to hear?" Jaemin whispered.

"About your parents?" Jeno asked worriedly.

"My parents got divorced when I was still young but my mother is still supporting me, she's with her new family now and I don't have any idea did my father go." Jaemin said.

"I'm sorry to hear that." Jeno said with his soothing voice.

"Before you started staying here, where do you live?" Jeno asked.

"I have my own apartment." Jaemin said.

"Does your mother know that you are now living here?" Jeno asked.

"No." Jaemin said while smiling slyly.

Jeno chuckled and Jaemin lifted his head to look at Jeno.

"Do you want to go to my little apartment?" Jaemin asked with a sparkle in his eyes.

"Sure, why not?" Jeno said, smiling genuinely.

Jaemin straddled Jeno and he flung his arms around the other male's neck happily.

Jeno chuckled and he hugged Jaemin.

"Is it far from here?" Jeno asked.

"Nope!" Jaemin replied cheekily.

"Let's go there tomorrow morning." Jeno said and Jaemin agreed.

"Let's sleep." Jaemin said.

"Okay." Jeno replied. He stood up,  carrying Jaemin with him.

He placed Jaemin on the bed softly before turning the light off. He lie down beside him and the cat crawled on his chest.

"Hey Nana." Jeno cooed and he rubbed the cat's fur softly. The cat purred and he slept on Jeno's chest.

Jeno looked at Jaemin who is already sleeping. He smiled and he kissed the other male's forehead before closing his eyes.

ㅡend of the chapter twenty-nine, to be continued。

our official light stick. 😭💗