chapter six

Jeno waved at his mom and he started walking to the school.

The moment Jeno stepped in their classrom his two friends greeted him.

"Where is Mark, Renjun and Haechan?" Jeno asked while scratching his nape.

Both of his friends looked at each other.

"I don't know." Jisung shook his head.

"Maybe they are doing something." Chenle said and Jisung pinched him.

Chenle let out a dolphin sound and Jeno shook his head while sitting on his chair.

--

The first class ended. Renjun entered the class and he smiled at his friends.

"Why are you late?" Jeno asked.

"I didn't sleep well last night." Renjun replied, a frown formed on his lips.

"why?" Jeno put his chin on his palm and he looked at Renjun.

"I don't know." Renjun said with a shrug.

"are you okay?" Jeno asked worriedly.

"Yes." Renjun replied while nodding.

They sat straight when their professor came.

The second class was boring and Jeno looked at Renjun who is sleeping.

"should I wake him up?" Jeno asked his two friends and they replied him with shrug. Jeno tapped Renjun's back lightly.

"Renjun, wake up." He said. Renjun groaned and he looked at them, confused.

"It's lunch time." Jeno said with his smile.

Renjun stood up and they went to the cafeteria to eat.

--

The class ended and the boys went to their home.

Jeno went to his room. He was expecting to see Nana sleeping on his bed but he's not there.

"Nana? where are you?" Jeno asked.

He heard a noise in his cabinet so he opened it. His eyes widened when he saw a small boy, wearing his shirt.

"who are you?!" Jeno blurted out loudly that made the boy flinch.

"N-Na Jaemin. Daddy this is me, Nana." He said with a shaky voice, he looked at Jeno and he flashed him a shy smile. He lifted his both arms, signaling Jeno to carry him.

ㅡend of the chapter six, to be continued。

tHEY KEEP FEEDING US A NOMIN MOMENT. MIND IF I CRY? :"((