이십사

chapter twenty-four

Jeno received a text from his mother saying that she will not be able to go home tonight for some reason.

He ran to their house because he was extremely worried about Jaemin.

He fished the key from his pocket and he shakily slide it inside the doorknob. It clicked and he immedietly opened the door.

He expected to see Jaemin in his room but he was sitting on the couch while hugging the cat and watching tv.

"Jaemin? Aren't you sleepy?" Jeno asked softly while closing the door behind him.

"You said that you will come back early but you didn't." Jaemin said with a frown.

"Where did you go?" Jaemin asked. Jeno sat down beside him slowly.

"How's your ankle?" Jeno asked.

"Answer my question, please." Jaemin asked, his eyes were brimming with tears.

"A girl named Koeun texted me and said that she was happy because me and Hina broke up. She said that she love me and she wants me to give her three weeks to make me fall in love with her, if that happens I'll be her boyfriend." Jeno said.

Jaemin face showed a hurt expression and he stood up from his seat. Tears streamed down from his eyes and he looked at Jeno.

"I hate you." Jaemin was limping but he managed to run away from the house.

Jeno stood up quickly and he followed Jaemin. He looked at Jaemin's direction and he quickly run.

He quickened his pace and he pulled the smaller male's arm.

"Let go of me!" Jaemin cried.

"Why did you run?" Jeno asked while panting and he pulled Jaemin into a hug.

"Why her?" Jaemin whispered while looking up at Jeno, he was shaking and his legs felt weak.

"What do you mean?" Jeno asked while fixing Jaemin's hair.

"Why her?" repeated his question.

"I don't understand you." Jeno asked confusedly.

"I f*cking love you Lee Jeno! I want you to fall in love with me but I guess you can't. So let go of me!" Jaemin shouted and he squirmed as we wanted get out from Jeno's grip but the other male didn't let go.

"Kiss me." Jeno said nonchalantly. Jaemin stiffened and he looked at Jeno unbelievably.

"W-what?" Jaemin asked weakly.

"Kiss me." Jeno repeated seriously.

ㅡend of the chapter twenty four, to be continued。