십삼

chapter thirteen

"Jaemin, Let's go to the mall today." Jeno said with a smile.

"Okay!" Jaemin said cheerfully and he quickly ran to Jeno's room to change his clothes.

Jeno chuckled and he stood up from his seat. He drank a glass of water before going to his room.

He saw Jaemin struggling to wear his hoodie. Jeno approached him and him helped the other male.

"T-thank you." Jaemin said shyly. Jeno just smiled at him.

"C-can I choose clothes for you?" Jaemin asked while looking down.

"Sure, Nana."

Jaemin's face lit up and he giggled before picking another set of clothes for Jeno.

Jaemin picked a simple white hoodie and a pair of blue pants. Jeno grabbed the clothes and he went to the bathroom to changed.

After few minutes, he came out from the bathroom and he saw Jaemin rolling on his bed.

"Nana, let's go?" Jeno said and Jaemin stopped from rolling on the bed and he raised his both hands in the air, signaling Jeno to help him to stand up.

Jeno laughed, he held Jaemin's both hands and he pulled him up. Jaemin stood up and he flung his arms around Jeno's neck. Jeno wrapped his arms around Jaemin's waist.

"Let's go!" Jaemin said with a giggle before pulling out from the hug.

Jaemin started running and Jeno followed him.

"Jaemin stop running." Jeno said.

Jaemin continued running and Jeno ran after him. He hugged Jaemin from the back but he pulled away quickly.

He held Jaemin's hand and they started walking.

"the mall is not that far from here so let's just walk okay?" Jeno said and Jaemin nodded in agreement.

Jeno realized that he was still holding Jaemin's hand and he let go of it quickly.

"Why did y-you let go?" Jaemin asked while holding Jeno's hand again.

"They are staring at us." Jeno said.

"I don't care." Jaemin said with a pout and he pulled Jeno to enter the mall.

end of the chapter thirteen, to be continued。

wattpad changed my story genre from short story to fanfiction.