chapter three

Jeno knocked on the door quickly and he was greeted by his mom.

"Jeno? Why are you so early?" She asked, making an eye contact but Jeno looked down.

"Did you cry? Jeno what happened?" She asked.

Jeno broke into tears. His mom pulled him into a hug and she closed the door. She helped him to sit on the couch.

"I broke up with Hina." Jeno said and let out a choked sob.

"why? what happened?" His mom asked worriedly.

"I saw him kissing another guy." Jeno stood up with his balled fist.

"I'm going to my room mom." Jeno said and he went to his room.

He saw Nana sleeping on his bed. He plopped down next to Nana and the cat opened his eyes.

He meowed while crawling to the chest of Jeno and nuzzled into the male's neck.

Jeno stroked the cat's fur and the cat purred.

"I broke up with Hina." Jeno blurted out.

Nana looked at him and he licked his tears.

"I hate her." Jeno said and Nana meowed at him.

--

"Hey, how are you?" Mark asked while entering Jeno's room.

Mark sat on the edge of Jeno's bed and he ruffled the other male's hair.

"W-what are you doing here h-hyung?" Jeno sat down and Nana fell on his lap.

Mark smiled at him and he lifted the plastic bag with Jeno's favorite food.

"h-hyung, you don't ne-" Mark cut Jeno's sentence.

"your mom told me that you haven't eaten yet." Mark prepared the food and he handed Jeno the chopsticks.

Jeno stared at Mark with his glistening eyes.

"Thank you." Jeno said and he hugged Mark before eating.

Nana meowed before sleeping on Jeno's lap. Mark was observing the every move of the cat and he smiled to himself.

Someone texted Mark and he looked at his cellphone.

"My mom said that Haechan is at our house, I need to go." Mark said with a smile.

"Okay hyung. Thank you very much." Jeno said and he wave at Mark who stood up and went out of his room.

Jeno stared at Nana and he sighed.

ㅡend of the chapter three, to be continued。

thank you for the votes! me rn: