이십오

chapter twenty-five

Jaemin hesitated but he tiptoed and he kissed Jeno softly. Jeno felt a spark and the butterflies inside his stomach that he haven't felt when Koeun kissed him and closed his eyes slowly.

He caressed Jaemin's nape and he wrapped an arm around the smaller male's  waist while kissing him back.

Jeno deepened the kiss that send shivers down to the other male's spine.

Jaemin pulled out from the kiss to gasp for some air. Their forehead were still touching and Jaemin looked at Jeno's closed eyes.

Jeno's lips curved into a smile and he bend down to rest his head on Jaemin's shoulder.

"I'm sorry for being a fool." Jeno said.

"Why did you ask me to kiss you?" Jaemin asked.

"To know what I really feel about you." Jeno said and he lifted his head from Jaemin's shoulder to look at him.

"W-what do you feel?" Jaemin stammered and he clutched on Jeno's shirt.

"Jaemin-ah." Jeno said with a serious tone.

Jaemin gaze at Jeno's eyes with a questioning look.

"I'm starting to like you." Jeno said with a smile. Jaemin face heated and he covered it with his both hands.

Jeno chuckled and he carried the other male inside their house. He locked the door and he looked at the cat who is staring at them.

"Nana let's go, time to sleep." Jeno said to the cat, he carried Jaemin up to his room with the cat trailing behind them. He placed him on his bed carefully.

He then, picked up Nana and placed him on the bed as well.

"But what about that Koeun girl?" Jaemin asked suddenly.

"I'll tell her to cancel the deal because I want to focus on you from now on." Jeno said while stripping off his clothes, leaving his boxers before plopping down beside Jaemin.

He yawned while pulling Jaemin closer to him and he pulled the blanket up to their chest.

Jaemin's face heated but he closed his eyes and he nuzzled his head on Jeno's bare chest.

"I love you." Jaemin whispered. Jeno just smiled before drifting into a deep slumber.

ㅡend of the chapter twenty-five, to be continued。