삼십

chapter thirty

It was sunny morning, Jeno and Jaemin were walking to Jaemin's apartment hand in hand.

Jeno's other hand was holding the cat on a leash. They walk inside a building and they ride an elevator. Jaemin pressed the button.

After few seconds, the elevator door opened and they walked to the hallway.

They stopped infront of the room 21, Jaemin inserted the key and he opened the door.

"Welcome to my little home." Jaemin giggled and he pulled Jeno inside with the cat.

The cat lie down on the floor. Jeno roamed his eyes around and he smiled.

"I don't need to tour you because it's pretty small." Jaemin said and he walk towards his bedroom door.

He opened it, revealing a blue tinted wall and with a small sized bed in it.

"I miss my bed!" Jaemin said with a tiny voice and he plopped on his bed.

Jeno chuckled and he sat down beside Jaemin.

"My mother's new husband is the landlord of these apartments, he gave me this one." Jaemin said.

Jeno stood up when a picture of him caught his attention.

"I didn't know that you have a picture of me." Jeno said and he grabbed the picture.

Jaemin stood up and he walk towards Jeno. He hugged the other male from the side and he looked at the picture.

"I took that when you guys were performing in our school." Jaemin said happily.

"That's not the only picture I took." Jaemin said and he grabbed the photo book on his night stand. He gave it to Jeno and they both sat on the bed.

Jeno opened the notebook and he saw a picture of Jaemin with Jeno behind him, performing.

"I love this one." Jeno said with a chuckle.

Jaemin smiled and he rest his head on Jeno's shoulder.

"I can't believe I'm looking at these pictures with you." Jaemin said.

Jeno smiled and he kissed Jaemin's head softly.

ㅡend of the chapter thirty, to be continued。

tWO CHAPTERS LEFT- O.o