십사

chapter fourteen

"Do I have to try all of these clothes?" Jaemin said with a frown while looking at Jeno.

"Yes." Jeno said while nodding.

"Okay." Jaemin said and he went inside the fitting room.

--

Jeno helped Jaemin to carry the shopping bags.

"Hyung." Jaemin said with a tiny voice.

"What?" Jeno asked and he looked at Jaemin.

"I want some ice cream." Jaemin said cutely.

"Okay, come on." Jeno pulled Jaemin to the ice cream parlor and he ordered two ice cream.

"What flavor?" Jeno asked.

"Strawberry." Jaemin said and he flashed small.

"Okay, take a sit and wait for me." Jeno said and he ruffled Jaemin's hair.

Jaemin nodded, his eyes roamed the room in search of a vacant seat and he found two seats on the corner.

He sat comfortably and he waited for Jeno. Jeno paid the cashier and he grabbed the two ice creams.

Jeno walked towards Jaemin and he handed him the strawberry flavored ice cream. He sat beside Jaemin and he started licking his ice cream.

"Thank you." Jaemin said happily.

"Let's go home after this, okay?" Jeno said and Jaemin answered him with a small nod.

After eating, Jeno looked at Jaemin's face and he chuckled.

"You eat like a child." Jeno said and he grabbed a napkin to wipe the ice cream on Jaemin's mouth.

"Let's go home. I-I'm sleepy." Jaemin said.

"Come on." Jeno stood up from his seat and he carried the shopping bags.

--

Jaemin sighed and he rubbed his eyes with his hands.

Jeno looked at him with a smile and he grabbed Jaemin's hand.

They intertwined their fingers while walking silently and they reached their home.

Jeno opened the door and silence greeted them. Jaemin let go of Jeno's hand and he quickly ran to Jeno's room.

Jeno chuckled and he followed Jaemin after closing the door.

ㅡend of the chapter fourteen, to be continued。