이십일

10k reads omo~ thank u guys so much!

chapter twenty-one

The moon shines and the stars were twinkling in the sky, it was a cold night but the two guys were sitting on the balcony while staring at the night sky.

"Did you see the shooting star?" Jaemin asked excitedly. Jeno nodded and he looked at Jaemin with a smile.

"Let's make a wish together?" Jaemin clasped his hands together.

"Okay." Jeno agreed and he closed his eyes.

Jaemin closed his eyes as well and they both wished.

"I wish Jeno will love me the way I love him."

"I wish I will find someone who will love me truly."

"What is your wish?" Jeno asked.

"I can't tell you unless it came true." Jaemin giggled.

"Seriously?" Jeno chuckled.

"Let's go inside." Jeno said and he stood up from his seat.

"Carry me, My ankle still hurts." Jaemin pouted and he raised his arms in the air.

Jeno shook his head while smiling and he carried Jaemin into bridal style. He gently place him on his bed beside the sleeping cat.

"I'll get some ice pack for your sprain, get some sleep. You need to rest." Jeno said before going out of the room.

Jaemin sat down properly, he rest his back agains the headboard and he picked up Nana.

He started stroking his fur softly and the cat purred. Jeno came in with the ice pack and bandage.

"I told you to get some sleep." Jeno said softly and he sat on the edge of the bed, near Jaemin's feet.

He lifted Jaemin's sprained ankle and he placed it on his lap.

He placed the ice pack on the swelling part and Jaemin gasped at the sudden coldness.

After the long comforatable silence, Jaemin broke it.

"Thank you, Jeno." Jaemin said with a smile.

Jeno just looked at him and his lips curved into a smile.

"Come on, let's sleep." Jeno said, he wrapped Jaemin's foot with a bandage and he helped Jaemin to lie down.

Jeno stood up to switch the light off. He plopped down beside Jaemin and surprisingly, the cat slept on the bed between them not on Jeno's chest.

ㅡend of the chapter twenty-one, to be continued。