이십육

chapter twenty-six

Jeno's phone ringed repeatedly that made him groan. He searched for it on his night stand, he opened his eyes slowly and he looked at the caller ID.

When he saw the name he immedietly shut his phone off and he hugged Jaemin closer.

"Why didn't you answer the call?" Jaemin asked with his raspy voice.

"It's Koeun and I don't want to talk to her." Jeno said and he nuzzled into Jaemin's hair, inhaling the scent of his strawberry shampoo.

He then, lowered down a bit to have a full view of Jaemin's face. He smiled and he stroked the other male's soft locks, allowing his hair to slide through his fingers.

"Good morning." Jeno said.

"Morning." Jaemin replied lazily, his eyes were still closed.

Jeno held Jaemin's hand and they intertwined their fingers. Jeno placed a long and soft kiss on Jaemin's hand.

Jaemin smiled and and he slowly opened his eyes.

"Let's eat?" Jeno said.

"I want to eat but I'm still lazy to stand up." Jaemin groaned and he turned to his other side.

Jeno laughed and he stood up from the bed.

"Wait for me, I'll get a food for you." Jeno said while wearing shirt and he went out of his room.

Jaemin sighed and he stroked the cat's fur and it purred.

After few minutes, Jeno still didn't come back.

Jaemin stood up from his from the bed and he went down stairs. His heart beats faster when he saw the open door. He quickly went outside and he saw a girl talking to Koeun.

"Jeno?" Jaemin asked softly.

Jeno looked at him and flashed a small smile.

"Why did you suddenly cancelled the deal?" Koeun asked firmly.

"Because I can not bear to hurt someone who really loves me." Jeno said while pulling Jaemin closer and he placed an arm on his shoulder.

"And who is she?" Koeun asked while raising her eyebrow.

"He's not a girl." Jeno said and he kissed Jaemin's cheek infront of Koeun.

She scrunched her nose in disgust and she glared at Jeno.

"I'm sure you can find someone who will love you." Jeno said and he tapped her shoulder before pulling Jaemin inside their house.

ㅡend of the chapter twenty-six, to be continued。