Chapter One

The 22 hour plane ride was a living hell, but it was worth it to see my four best buds l (-1). I waited at the bag return until I saw a huge suitcase with red chipped paint on it. Inside was my clothes, a few books, some cds, charcoal and colored pencils, and my design pad. It's really my entire apartment minus the smell of alchol and mold. The guys said they would meet me at Gate 7, as I walked up to Gate 7 I saw the peppy Calum, the always smiling Ashton, and Michael (the one with great hair). But wait... Where's Luke? He can't be this shallow not to even come and see me after 3 and a half years. But in the back of my mind I sort of was expecting this. I ran into their arms, and hugged them for a couple of minutes. When we were finished hugging I just had to ask why Luke wasn't here.

" l couldn't help but notice that Luke wasn't here? dose he still hate me that bad?" I asked "No,Luke's in the bathroom he said to text us when you came." said Micheal as he pulled out his totally modern phone... and then theirs me with an I Phone 2 with a cracked screen... "He said he's coming" said Michael.

  A few minutes later Luke walked up to our group and greeted me with a bitter smile and then said "Alright she's here...van we go now" said Luke "Luke!" said Ashton "you said that you would be nice to her" Ashton attempted to whisper but I still heard him so it failed. "fineee, welcome home Lana." Luke said bitterly. " Thank you for that bitter yet thoughtful welcome Luke." I awkwardly said " You are welcome...well I'll be in the car so goodbye." Luke said, and shortly after that he walked away. I stared down at his feet and saw black converse, he always loved black converse. "I'm sorry Lana. we tried to convince him to be nice and welcoming and at least look a little excited that you are now returning home... but I guess he-" Calum said but I interrupted him. "You guys it's fine, that's probably nicer than I would have ever expected him to be so it's fine. Luke can go fuck him self if he doesn't want to be nice to me. I really don't care about him, I care about you guys and all of the fun. stuff that we're gonna do!" I said "yeah you're right Lana l, he can be a loner while we're all have furn!!!" said Calum.

The car ride was super awkward because I was stuck sitting in front of Luke...

When we got to our destination they showed me to my room. "thank you for letting me stay here with you guys. I guess England wasn't that great of a career start as I thought it would be." I said "its fine it's gonna be like high school again!!" Michael said " okay. well I should get some rest I didn't sleep at all on the plane so yeah..." I said "yeah okay well sweet dreams Lana" said Michael "love you" I said "love you too" Michael said as he shut the door. My room was huge it had turquoise walls with a dark brown dresser in the right hand corner. it also had a closet with foggy  glass doors, and the same with my bathroom door as well. My bed spread had a pattern on it, but the entire pattern was grey with a plain whit background. it also had two book shields and a table with fake orchids in between. the hamper was in an indented part of the bathroom.as I entered the bathroom I took off my clothes and pleased them in the hamper and put on some new clothes. I put my hair in a messy bun and washed off my makeup. after that I headed towards the bed, I through off all of the pillows except for the two big fluffy ones. a  I laid in the  ed I looked at the alarm clock on the night stand beside my bed. it read 5:37 p.m.

  I laid their with my thoughts think if about what would happen with Luke and I. wild things be the same or would they mend themselves? 3 minutes later I drifted off to sleep with my curious thoughts still lingering in my mind.

_________________________

tell me what you all think in the  comments.

I am so frikn bored... this is the only thing i did all day... sad but true. alright well im gonna stare out the window dramatically for a few minutes. stay radical fellow earthlings!!!

xoxo Big Juels