CHAPTER 25

"he raped me." i said. letting out a huge cry. like i was crying for help that i never got. "he what?" spat Luke. ii looked up at him. his face was red. i knew he was mad because on his neck a vain pops out, the vain was popping out. "where does he live?" he asked "Luke-" i said but was cut off "I SAID WHERE THE FUCK DOES THIS DOUCHE LIVE!" he screamed. i was appalled, i mean for Gods sake you don't yell at a person who was just raped. "uhh around the corner. he lives in the green house. why?" i sobbed . but all i got was him walking toward his car. i followed him soon after. "where are you going?" i yelled over his loud engine. he excited the driveway and drove to the corner. crap.

i sprinted after his car yelling and screaming for him to stop. he never stopped. "LUKE. STOP THIS FUCKING CAR RIGHT NOW!!!" i yelled even though i already knew that he couldn't hear me. i couldn't run anymore. i finally stopped and sat down. i looked down the street. Luke's car finally came to a stop. i got up and ran to the house.

when i finally came to the house the door was opened. i saw Luke shadow in the  hallway. i walked over. he was in that fucked up room. "Luke." i said "how the hell did he get all of these pictures. and how the fuck did he get your hospital file?" he asked "i don't know. can we please just-" i said "why are you two in my house?" said a familiar voice. i turned around and saw Blake standing in the doorway. "are you Blake?" asked Luke "yes." he said and than Luke grasped his neck and pushed him up against the wall. "LUKE!" i yelled pulling his arm back. but he was to strong for me. "you stay away from Lana you here me? if you such as look at her touch her or fucking think about her! i promise you. i will kill you in the most brutal way i could think of." spat Luke "I'm thinking about her." said Blake. Luke unattached Blake from the wall and threw him onto the floor. "i think you have a death wish Blake." said Luke. "oh you could have her Luke. she wasn't even good." spat Blake " you never talk about my Lana again you here me!" screamed Luke. than he excited the house. i gave Blake a long death stare and than i followed him. Luke was sitting in his car gripping the wheel. i got into the car and sat down next to him. he was breathing heavily. we were silent

we bickered for a few minutes in the car ride home. when we stopped the car i imidetley got out. i slammed the door behind me. "what happened Lana.?" asked Calum "he beat the shit out of Blake."  i said and walked back to my room inn silence still shocked about all of the crap that happened tonight. it was a very longlist.

once i entered the room i just laid down on my bed. i wasent able to do anything else really. a llittle while after Luke walked in. he sat on the bed. i sat down beside him. "Lana. im sorry." he said "for what?" i asked "for-  you know." he said "yeah i do know. but you dont need to apologize Luke." i simpley said "i thaught you were-" he said "you were wrong because im not mad." i said "Lana i really am sorry and i acted like a-" but i quikly cut him off by connecting his lips to mine. he wrapped his arms around my back. the heat in my body rose. i felt like i was in high school again, Luke sneaking into my room at all hours of the night.

for the past ten minutes i had barely gotten any air because of this intense make out session with Luke. i forgot how good of a kisser he was... i beagan to lift his shirt he dissconected our lips to get it over his head. his abbs were so, abby. i mean wow. wow. he lifted my shirt up and threw in onto the floor. i had been wearing me red lace bra today. good choice Lana. good choice. he dissconected our lips. his lips were red and swollen. he laid down and i snuggled into his lower shoulder. i didnt know what to say really i mean, we had just you know almost had sex. it isnt a bad thing just, a little to fast for someone who had just gotten raped an hour ago...

i felt a beam of sunlight hit my eye. i jolted up. i looked down. Luke was still here. i tapped his shoulder. his eyes opened gently. "oh hello." he said "hi." i said in my raspy voice. he smiled. i always sounded funny in the morning. what time is it?" he asked. i picked up my phone and saw the time. "9:26." i said "this is the last est I've gotten up in a while." i said he smiled. and then sat up. he slightly kissed me. "i should get up. the guys probably think we fucked, or some shit like that." he said "okay, go and clarify them please." i said i walked into the bathroom. i had the raccoon eyes again. this always happens to me. i splashed my face with cold water and stepped into the shower. 

i walked into the kitchen. the boys were smiling at me. i poured my coffee and took a long sip. "what are you smiling about?" i asked "did you and Luke have a make out sesh last night?" asked Calum i just bobbed my head up and down twice. "the birth of 'Mirke Kemmings' has been reborn!" yelled Calum. "but don't be one of those sappy couples who makes out in front of us all of the time and call each other pet names. just don't" said Michael "such a Michael thing to say." i said 

______________________

i know it was short but i will be writing more tomorrow so it might be a possible update!!! whoop whoop. of and make sure to not get raped by Blake. just stir clear of anyone named Blake. its to risky!

xoxo Big Juels