CHAPTER 21

~SONGS FOR THIS CHAPTER~

* (for when the doctor calls for Lanas family) Ultraviolence - Lana Del Rey

*Pretty when you cry- Lana Del Rey

«ONE DAY UNTIL DATE WITH BLAKE»

-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-  I pressed the snooze button and got out of bed. I headed toward the bathroom to wash my face. I started to let the water run for a while. I drank four beers yesterday and  two wine coolers, my head fucking hurts. I splashed the cool water on my face to wake me up.  I got ready for work and then went to kitchen for more coffee. there sat Michael and Ashton. sipping their coffee. "Hey." I said rubbing my head. "you okay?" asked Ashton "no. My head feels like it's gonna explode at any minute." I said "shit. Maybe we shouldn't have drank that much." said Michael "yeah. not the brightest idea."I said  pouring a cup of coffee."maybe you should stay today, you barely get any sleep anymore. and your head might explode. and if it does, we would probably feel better if it happened here." said Michael "no ill be. umm I'll be f-fine. ill be uh-" i dropped the cup of coffee and then I blacked out.

Luke's P.O.V

I heard a crash and then soon after a thud."Lana!" yelled Michael I ran to the kitchen and saw Lana laying on the floor. I stood there in fucking shock. "what the hell happened?" I yelled "she just fainted." said Ashton. then Calum ran into th  room. "AH!" he said in a high pitched scream. "we need to take her to the hospital!" I screamed. I picked her up off the floor and ran to the door. with the guys close behind. "Calum you drive!" said Micheal I sat in the back seat with Ashton. she shouldn't have drank the much. shit.

we walked into hospital. I ran to the receptionist desk still holding Lana. "My friend fainted. help her!" said Calum. "okay. Dr. Williams will assist her. I'll page him." she said calmly I slammed the counter. hard. "WHY THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU SO CALM!!!! SHE'S UNCONSIOUS!!!" I yelled "sir. you need to calm down. okay? your girlfriend will be fine I just paged him. there he is." she said "where's the patient?" He asks  and I handed her to him. he put her on the gurney and ran to a room with other people. "is it that serious?" asked Ashton "well. when you faint it is a minor problem. but needs to be taken care of imideletly. it's sometimes caused by dehydration. sometimes liquor as well." said the nurse. "when can we see her?" asked Michael "well if she was drinking, they need to detoxify her system. and rehydrate her as well. so it will take a couple of hours. are you family?" she asked "No. close friends." said Calum. "well only family can see her after the procedure. but you can see her after she rests." she said "don't out know the number of her family?" she asked "uhh yeah." said Michael "okay. I'll call them so so they could see how she is and fill out some forms." she said "but you guys can wait in the waiting room." she said and we walked to the waiting room. Michael stayed behind to give her the phone number of Lana's parents.

I heard the quick clicking of heals. Lana's mother. otherwise know as "the bitch". "hi. im Lana Benwards mother." she said. wow she could really be fake, i almost fell for it, she never cared about Lana. "oh, shes fine. theyre detoxifying her system. she'll live." she said "good." she said "you can wait in the waiting room for her." she said "okay." she said and sat down on a seat.

<<6 HOURS LATER>>

"Lana Benwards family?" said the doctor "yes?" said h er father "shes okay. shes resting." he said " do you know what caused her to faint?" she asked "well she had a lot of liquor in her system. and she was dehydrated. as well." he said "okay. can we see her?"  she asked "yes. shes resting but you can see how she is." said the doctor and then they left the room. good. she was okay. a weight lifted off of my sholders.

<<5:36 am>>

i woke up and walked to the receptionest desk. "hi. can i see Lana Benward?" i asked "uhh yes." she said "room 212." she said and i walked toward the room. she laid there unconsious. i couldnt help but feel guilty. i let her drink that beer, and the wine coolers. "im sorry." i whispered and grabbed her hand. she looked so calm. i saw the sun creeping up. the light shined on her skin. she always sweats if she dosent sleep in her own bed. i bet her boss is pissed for her not even calling for not showing up. i got up and walked out of the room.