CHAPTER 23

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off at 5:30 in the morning. i walk into my bathroom and turn on the shower. I'm going back to work today. and going out for lunch as well. l didn't want to go to lunch as much as Blake did but i should maybe go out for lunch with him, see what hes like on a "date". but this isn't a date its lunch, that's all. more like a predate than an actual date.

i lather the shampoo into my hair and soon after rinse it out. after that i turn the water off and head toward the sink to wash my face. in my teenage years my mom wanted me to have a zit-free face without any acne.  she would get me all of these products and creams. i ended up getting acne. i dint really understand why people use all of that crap on there faces anyway. its useless.

i put on the last bit of make up and then put on my shoes. i walk to the kitchen and grab a banana. i start to peel  it when Calum walks in. "ohhh. you re going back to work today. so do you have any plans today?" he said "yeah actually. Blake called a couple of days ago and asked to go out to lunch today."  i said pouring a cup of coffee. "oh now." he said "yeah. i didn't want to go at first but you know." i said "no i don't know. Lana, i don't know about Blake hes a bit sketchy always calling you and just. you know." he said almost mocking me. " Calum i don't want to talk about this with you okay? it is not a big deal and its not even a date. its just lunch." i said taking a sip of m coffee. "i didn't think it was a date Lana. you thought of that one all on your own." hee said and then walked away. what crawled up his ass?

i walk into the building and look around. wow. i feel like its been month es since ive been in here. "welcome back Lana." said the receptionest. "thanks." i said walking toward the elevator. i felt  the button and i felt the levetation pf the large box uploading up.

i sit down at my desk and spot a note. it read.

 "dear Lana, welcome back. so while you were gone we found out some jazzy stuff. so we have decided to the date that we are gonna follow carrie on the second of October so we have a little over a month t plan it all out. i told you it would be pretty jazzy. so when you come to lunch you could tell us if you would like to partisipate in this very spyish move. if you dont then you mustnt tell a living soul about our plan. if you do we wil shun you until the day you leave this ferm. love, Ari, Papiris, & Piper. "

i dont really know if i want to follow my boss. but i dont know carrie did come off a little sketchy. i did want to find out what she was up to. and i dont expect them to tell me when i didnt even doo some of the dirty work. wait what am i thinking? i could lose my job if we got caught. i dont know every little thing in my life is pileing up. i dont know what to do anymore. shit. im gonna be at my fucking lunch with Blake today. wait than i would have more time to think.

i had been sketching for a while when my phoe started to buzz. it was Blake. i ignored it. Blake could wait. i wasent even suppose to talk on thee phone during work. i texted Bake telling him i couldnt talk right now. but i dont know why he would even call me during work. it must be important. well it could wait. wait maybe he was cancleing. damn i didnt really want to go i could have misssed it. i should just ccancel. i dont really want to go out today anyway. so i should just cancel.

i wlaked into the bathroom and dialed Blakes niumber. it rang twice before he ansered me. "hey Lana." he said " hi Blake. uhh i cant go to lunch today i have a lot of work to catch up on and im just really behind. so im sorry. but ill see you on Friday. ive got to go i cant even have a lunch break cause im so behind but ill see ya Friday. bye," i said and then quickly hung up. i wanted to just rip the band aid off as fast as i could. i wlaked into the lunch room and walked toward the table where my friends sat at.

" hey Lana." said Ari "im in." i said.

__________________________________

i know it was a short chapter today but its gonna be really intense in the next chapter possibly. if its not then the one after that. okay so yeah. have a rad day.

xoxo Big Juels