CHAPTER 3

when we got back to the house everybody was still laughing and making fun of me. didn't Luke remember that girl? it just shows how much he really never cared about our relationship. i guess i always thought that we would get back together... I just thought that he would always apologize to me. he always did apologize first when we were dating. but i guess he just got tired of me, but i didn't do anything to him though, if he wanted to end it he could of just talked to me about it, but no. he had humiliate me in front of everyone at that stupid party. i really wanted to talk to Luke about this, did he remember this girl? did he know this girl before he cheated on me? did he deliberately do this to hurt me? did he plan it? i just had to know.

i entered my room and realized that my order smelt like someone farted on a skunk and than that skunk farted on me... and threw up on me. i striped off my clothes and turned on the shower that was like Micheal's phone... modern. as the hot water hit my body and washed off the filth, i realized that this is my first "proper" shower since i moved to England... sad but true. i was really poor and the only apartment that i could afford was one on the bad side of town and smelled like alcohol and mold. i massaged the shampoo into my hair, it smelled like lavender and honey... it was very different from my old shampoo "a bar of soap"... 

i turned off the water and stepped out of the shower onto the incredibly soft rug that had been seated beside the shower, this rug was softer than my bed in my old apartment. when i had finished drying off i tied the towel to my body and started to brush my hair... when i stepped out of the room i saw the unmade bed with my crummy old luggage beside it. i crouched down and searched for my leggings and my Rolling Stones shirt... i stepped back into the bathroom and put on my clothes. i took the Walgreen's bag and took out the make up i had purchased. all of a sudden i remembered i had a cherry lip balm in my purse. as i looked through my purse in search for my lip balm i thought about how i would talk to Luke. and then i found my lip balm.. 

when i finished my make up, i looked like my high school self, i liked it actually. i didn't feel like doing my hair so i just left it like i already looked. as i exited my room i remembered that i saw some fruit in the kitchen. as i headed toward the kitchen i didn't see anybody in the house. "HELLO?!" i screamed.. no response so i just headed to the kitchen. when i got to the kitchen a note was on the granite island. it said " Lana, we all went to the record store for the day. the house is yours for the day and so is this. - Ashton, Calum, Luke, & Michael." under the note laid what looked like $150.00 "cheese and rice" i said as i stared at the money in wow. it felt wrong to take the money considering all that they had done for me, but i was in need of some new clothes. so i only took half of the money.so i decided to leave a note thanking them and telling them that i would be at the mall. as i headed towards the door i realized i didn't have a car." SHIT!!!" I said in frustration. i looked out the window and realized that their was on car in the drive way and a pair of keys on the table in the foyer.

as i exited the house i saw two teenagers, a boy and a girl both blonde, making out on the lawn. i remembered that... the sneaking around with Luke, my heart racing when i heard a car door close when, my parents weren't home and he would come over and we would watch mean girls together. him taking me to the record shop, and the book store and the library, but the only thing we did was make out in the aisles. i missed that so much. when i was in England the one thing i missed the most was him, and i still do. i still love him. i loved how he would stare at me during English. i needed Luke than and i need him now.

_________________________________________

ohhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! its gettin gerd! hope you enjoyed this chapter. please comment and tell me what you all thought!!!

xoxo Big Juels