CHAPTER 31

Calums P.O.V

  I walk outside of the hospital and get hit with an immediate chill when i saw a body on the street. My stomach churned as i walked toward the lifeless body. From a far it looked like a teenage boy with blonde hair, but as i got closer to the body i routinized the details of the body.

  My eyes burned as i saw the person.

Luke.

Michaels P.O.V

BEEP-BEEP. I walk into the kitchen and head toward the beeping microwave. as i open it my phone rings. Calum. i hit ignore all i want right now is to be left alone with my food. Knowing me i will all him back later.

Calums P.O.V

"Hi its Michael leave a message after the beep. BEEEEP." "you need to get to the hospital now. Lukes dead." i said and ran to Luke.

  I dont know where anybody is, Ashtons and Michael are't picking up there phones. Where the hell could they be thats more important than finding out that their friend is dead?

Michael P.O.V

  Calum had already callled three times in the last hour. i figured if i gave everybody a little space this would all be calmed down. Of course there would never be enough fucking calmness in the world to convince me to stay in this fuck whole another day. I decided to move in with my parents, i cant take living with them.

  My phone vibrated. i looked down assuming that it was Calum, my assumption was right. "what?" i said moody. "where the fuck are you? i have been calling and calling you all day." he said "whoa. i didn't know i had to inform you where i was at all times." i said "well i guess you're not interested in how Luke died so bye them." he said "WHAT? WAIT!" i yelled. how the fuck did Luke die. "how?" i asked "suicide." he replied. my eyes felt like they were on fire once the tears started too roll down my face. "Oh my God." i said. "i know. but you need to come to the hospital. now." i said " okay ill be there soon." i said and got up to leave..

 i pulled p to the hospital and saw a large group of people. i turned off the car and headed towards the crowd. 

 i was a few feet away when i heard my name. i turned around to see Calum running towards me. "what happened?" i mumbled "he jumped." he simply said. i put it together on my own. he jumped because of Lana. 

i sat in the waiting room. it had only felt like a minute ago that i was sitting here with my friends thinking of when Lana could leave this fuck whole of a hospital. i looked around. there were five people in here. 

- 1 hour later-

Two people had left. 

-30 minutes later-

I had been picking at my finger nails when Calum walked in. when he sat down he reeked of smoke. "have you been smoking?" i asked. he looked at me and deeply laughed. "yes mommy." he said "did you find out anything about Luke?" i asked "no. they wont say. and his parents wont say anything." he said. i got up and walked over to the receptionist desk. "Hi. do you know an-" i heard a door close. when i looked over i saw Lukes mother. make up running down her face. "sir?" asked the receptionist "uh. never mind." i said and walked towards Lukes mother. "hi Mrs. Hemmings." i said "H-h-h-hi." she sniffled "i'm sorry." i said "me too." she said and walked down the hall and into a room.  

i walked down the hall and heard Lukes parents voices. "I'm not gonna be a mommy anymore." she sobbed. the dad just stood there crying. "my beautiful boy." she said rubbing his head.  i ran down the hall to the bathroom to throw up.

Calums P.O.V

The room turned. I felt dizzy. Two people gone in less than two days. God. this week has gone to shit. 

-2 hours later-

I have to pee. 

i walk into the bathroom and see Micheal sitting in the corner of the room sobbing. i sit down next to him. he looks up at me. his eyes were as red as a tomato. "you okay?" i asked "I should have been nicer to him. i just blamed him for killing Lana. But it wasn't his fault at all. At least that's what the doctors said, but no i had to be so hard on him. I hate myself for that." he said " It's not your fault Mikky." i said. He leaned his head into my neck and fell asleep.

-2 hours later-

I still have to pee.

                                                                           THE END

_________________________________

hi. so i didn't want to end it but i like this ending better than  the one i had in mind. But trust me, the one i had in mind wasn't as good as ending with Calum still having to pee. but i will be writing more fan fictions so be on the look out. bye.

- Big Juels