CHAPTER 22

I sit down at the table and start to eat the coco krispies I had just poured. soon after Calum walked in. peppy as usual.  

"hello Lana. how are you on this grand morning." he said "fuck off." I said and took another bite of my cereal. I have kind of been in a crappy mood ever since I got our of the hospital. could you tell? "are you in a bad mood?" He asked "how could you tell?" I said "well why on earth are you down?" He asked "why on earth are you so fucking peppy?" i ask he just gave me a concerned look while pouring a cup of coffee. "fine. I'm just so depressed I guess you could say. because I can't do anything. I can't go yo work. I can't do anything. I'm an adult not a bored 13 year old. I mean I am able to do stuff, stupid stuff. am I'm stuck here doing nothing. I feel like a stale old price of bread. I aint going no where looking and feeling like this." I said. it all was true. I mean I am stuck here because I had a night full of shitty mistakes, but I don't want to be a stale price of bread. I want to be a soft tasteful price of bread. I guess I just need to wait another week to be... "moist". 

"so what are doing today?" I asked "I think I'm gonna go to the library. there's a hot new librarian who they just hired. so yeah. I think you can tell what I-" he said but was cut off by me. " yes Calum I do. I bet she's very interested in sexy Asians like you." I said with a smile. I think everyone in the house knew Calum hated it when people called him "Asian".  his face turned a bright shade of pink. "Lana mother fucking Benward. I am not Asian. I am kiwi. say it with me K-I-w-iii. now you say it." he said "I'd like to punch you in your kiwi." I said "well. good thing your words don't mean a thing. and I am still in my peppy mood. I'm gonna go to my sexy libraian now." he said "it sounds like a porn star." I said "a true man never tells the secrets of a lady." he said l and than walked away.

I walk into my room and pull out my phone. I have a message from Calum. a picture message. I love getting picture messages they're like depressing presents. I click it and there is picture of the librarian. I guess she is a little pretty. but looks like a slut. I start to play flappy bird. shortly after Michael hops in. " your  peppiness saddens me." I said and returned to my game. "okay. I guess you don't want McDonald's." he said and got up. but I grabbed his hand before he could make it to the door. "desperately. please get me five big macs. with two extra large fries. a cone dipped in chocolate and a Pepsi. No a coke." I said and returned to my game. " I regret coming in here." he said as he left the room.

"Lana! get your fat ass in here! foods here to make it even fatter!" screamed Luke. I got up and walked toward the kitchen. Michael handed me three bags my soda and my ice cream. "can you store the ice cream in the freezer?" I asked "fine. but it's the last time I'm paying for your food. you know how much I spent? I spent 21.83. all together. but still. you had a large part of that." he said I took the bags and headed for the tv. I turned on Jersey Shore. and started to eat.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed my ice cream. "Lord. did you eat every thing?" Michael asked "yep." I said. I was almost stuffed , the ice cream should seal the deal. "Lana. I think you might be a man." said Michael I just have him a look "how so?" I asked "the eating. I mean. who the hell can eat. the Mich and still be hungry?" He asked "me." I said and walked away to watch some tv.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Ashton. "hello." I said and took a banana. "hello Lana. I heard that you are a man?" He said " just have the appetite of a man." I said and bit the banana. "so, what are you gonna do till you go back to work." he asked "I don't really know. I think the only thing I can do is watch tv." I said "true. well you will be at work soon and everything will be okay again. it just takes a couple crappy day to make a few happy days." he said "did you just rhyme?" I asked "yeah. and the weird thing is it was a pretty good rhyme." he said. I had to admit. it was a pretty good rhyme. "I guess. okay well I'm gonna continue with my crappy day." I said.