CHAPTER 6

Lukes P.O.V        

i regretted what i had said but it was true. she probably thinks that i hate her, i sort of do... every time that i think about being her friend or forgetting about what happened i feel like slap her.

Lanas P.O.V

i am extremely hurt by the hurtful words. i had to go somewhere. so i put on some leggings, and grabbed my purse. ... '' Calum?" i said " what do you want Lana?" Calum said with his raspy morning voice "i  need your car... now" i said "keys are on the dinning room table" immediately after he said that he fell back asleep. i grabbed his keys...  i knew where i wanted to go.

when i pulled into the small parking lot  i got out of the car and remembered the way to my destination. ... when i walked up to the small woodsy area the sun was coming up and was glistening on the creek where me and Luke had our first of many dates. this was my favorite place in the entire world. i haven't been here since senior year. i missed going here with Luke, but i don't know why he is always in such a crappy mood.. did i have anything to do with this? the main thing i wanted to do was mend my relationship with Luke but when ever we get close he has to push me away. hes treating me like a deadly desise, whenever he gets to close to me he has to put his guard up so he will be protected from me. i should stop thinking about Luke. i came here to get away from him not to think about him. this was probably the most  peaceful ive ever been since ive got here.

 ~1 hour later ~

shit. shit. shit. shit. this fucked up car wont fucking start. and nobody fucking is answering there phoone. i am not going to call Luke because he would rather run me over than "give me a ride home". 'FUCK!!!"  i screamed as i punched the steering wheel. and i couldnt walk because its wayyyy to far. i had to call Luke he was the only one i didnt call. i dialed Lukes number on my phone and waited for him to pick up. "what the hell do you want?" Luke asked "i need you to pick me up" i said "why?" he said "because Calums fucked up car wont start" i said "no" Luke said "why the hell not you jackass?" i said "no i wont do it, walk home" he said "I FUCKING CANT!!!" i screamed into the phone " WHY THE HELL NOT YOUR LEGS STOP WORKING???" Luke screamed into the phone "NO I AM AT THE  MOTHER FUCKING CREEK THAT WHY YOU JACKASS!!!" i screamed into the phone "why are you there?" he asked me. i should never have called him id rather walk home than have him pick me up."nevermind im walking home. but prpared to be bitch slapped when i get home you dick." after i said that i hing up the phone. hy?

i have been walking for about three fucking hours... its a living nightmare. i should be able to do this i was the fastest runner in our group. i fucking ran the mile in 5 minutes and 48 seconds. im a mother fucking beast. i heard a car in the distense.... i wish i was in that car. i saw the car in the distense as well it was a black BMW. all of a sudden i knew whos car that was. Luke. the car stopped in frount of me and Luke opened the window. "you owe me bitch." he said

_____________________________

tell me what you think of this chapter i am felling very adveturous right now. i run a mother fucking mile... no i really cant thoug. all though i did get a solid  8 minutes and 1 second... alright have a radical day!!!

xoxo Big Juels