CHAPTER 26

i walked into Lukes room. he was lying there on his bed. he looked up and smiled. i sat down next to him. "hi." i said "hello." he said, after he said that my phone buzzed. i looked at my screen. it read Blake. i opened the text. it was a picture of my naked body on the floor. it read "love you boo." i literally wanted to throw up. my face was pale. i got up off of the bed and dialed Blakes number. "hey." he said "are you trying to get arrested?" i asked "i have no idea what you are talking about." he said "uhh, yeah you certainly do. the picture you just sent me. so fuck off. or i call the cops." i said and hing up the phone. Michael was standing innn the hall. i gave him a bleak smile. "is he texting you?" he asked "yep." i said "but im just gonna change my number." i said "why dont you call the cops, report him?" he asked "Luke already beat the crap out of him. i just want to leave him alone. i dont want to talk to him ever again. i mean he's done enough. i just want to leave it alone." i said and walked over to the kitchen and got a beer.

Caalum walked into my room. he had a bleak look on his face. he knew. "let me see the text." he said. i handed him my phone. his face was pale. i snatched it back. "Lana. why dont you report him?" he asked. to be honest, i really dont know why... i mean i could. i just didnt want to. "i dont know." i said "well you should." he said "does Luke know?" i asked "no. and we all think its best to not tell hm. considering what happened last night." he said "yeah. i mean. if he ever found out that Blake texted me, stuff would happen, is all i'll say."  i said. i lookeed down at my phone. i felt discrasful. helpless. i didnt know what to do at this point i mean. what does a girl who just got raped do? 

i heard a knock on my door. "its open." i said. Luke walked in. shit. did he know? he laid down next to me. i think he knows. "what do you want for dinner?" he asked "food." i said. "no way, i do too." he said connecting our lips. thank God Luke dosent know. 

i bit into the hamburger. and soon after took a sip of my beer. "lana?" asked Micheal "mhmm?" i asked drinking my beer. "is Luke good in bed?" imidietly afte was i quote, sexy, Black r that was said i spit my beer out. an dsoon after. coughed. "why? why do you want to know?" i said taking long deep breathes. "well, i was always curious. i mean the sexy hair, the black Vans. the lip ring that gives you an origasm just looking at it. i man there must be something wrong with him. maybe hes bad in bed?" he asked "are you secretly gay?" i asked "no. i was just curious. i already explained." he said "yeah, and you vocabulary i quote was, sexy, Black Vans, and "the lip ring that gives you an oragsm just looking at it." i said "m hurt tht you didnt answer my question." said Michael.

i placed my plate in the sink and felt arms inbrace me stumach. i turn around and see Luke. not a surprise. "hiyo." i said giving him a sloppy kiss. "soo." he said "sooo. what?" i asked "you never answered Michaels question." he said. his face looking like a tomato. i embraced hm in a hug, and stretched my legs to have my mouthe up to his ear. "i will never tell."  whispered. and then gave him a long sloppy kiss. but, the answer was yes. he was very good.

__________________

 hiyo, so did any of you see the VMA's???? well i did!!! when 5 seconds of summer preformed, i had like a hurrican in my eyes. i mean just wow. WOW. they preformed Amnesia. and i think it was the best preformance i've ever seen in VMA history, im just sayin. okay well have a joyfull day.

xoxo Big Juels