CHAPTER 8

"do you have the newspaper?" I said "uhh no it's right there? why?" said Luke "no reason." I said. bit the real reason is that I need a job and the newspaper is my only hope... "MICHAEL!!!" I screamed "WHAT!" said Michael as he walked into the room. "I can't find a job. the ones in the newspaper are all grotesque." I said "grotesque?" said Luke "gross, ewey, not wanted, boring!" I said "maybe you should go on Google or something." said Micheal "what would I look up? a design job for a fucked up Australian girl? Cause that's what i basically am anyway." I said "maybe you should see if they have anything in your design magazine shit." said Micheal as he looked through the refrigerator. "that's kind of a good idea they always have those  on the bottom of the pages." I said as I started to walk out of the room and then I turned around "and my magazines are not shit. those happen to cost a pretty penny so..." I said as I turned and walked away.

... after looking at every single design magazine  I owned I ended up with 4 jobs that were close to the area and I that i was interested in. I got up and walked into Michael's room. "Michael. I got 4 interests right here." in said "oooowww. when are they?" He asked  " I have one tomorrow so I'm gonna go to that one and then I have one next week on Thursday." I said "you must where the thingy you showed us. " he said "okay it is kind of cool. OH! And I could be like yeah and this is one of my peices. I'll be all professional and shit." I said "okay well you better get ready for it." said Michael. walked out of the kitchen and thought would this interview be any different then the one I had in England? Will they think I'm good enough for their company? I really wanted and needed a job. the current amount of money I have I in my bank account is $14.38... the last job I had was working at the book store junior year. I got fired a week later for slapping a customer in the face. they were really annoying. I had to be proper do  the first time in about 15 years. I pulled out my old year book that had a design page and walked to Michael's room. "Michael I need to copy this... where exactly do that?" I said "oh I'll show you." he said as he got off his bed. ... as we walked onto the computer room he grabbed the year boom and put it on the glass screen and pulled down the top. he pressed a button and the machine spat out a copy of the page. "thanks. uh do you happen to have the school newspaper where they mentioned me and my amazing designs?" I asked "uh no. but your parents might have it?" He said "no that's fine its pretty major but I could get the job with out it." I said "Lana. it's a major point in your design career. you should be able to show that to them. it's only your parents." he said. "Michael they hate me. they didn't want Mr to become a designer they wanted me to actually make something of myself. and if even walk into their house they would make me leave." I said "and I doubt that they even have it anyway..." I said " we could go and try and get it. they love us." said Michael "except Luke." I said "fine we won't bring Luke. but I know they have it. they kept everything of yours." he said "fine go." I said as I walked back to my room to put together the rest of my portfolio.

____________________________

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I have just been so disconnected... hehe. alright well tell me what you though. stay radical!

xoxo Big Juels