CHAPTER 14

Blake had called twice today. one of me not picking up and him leaving a message. I don't know why I felt a little uncomfortable around him now. for God's sake I'm not even near him and I feel uncomfortable, I don't know if this means anything. maybe I should cancel our possible date and change my phone number... No. I was taking this to far, Blake was fine. he was nice in high school and he was nice now. I decided to text him. i entered his number into my phone and started to type. "Hey. Sorry I didn't answer your call. but I was thinking. maybe we should go out on next Friday? I don't know but tell me when you're free. :)" I texted. I didn't know if i should press send. just press. Press the frikn button! I finally pressed it. three minutes later he responded. "sure I'm good with next Friday. see you then." he said. wow. he didn't seem suspicious at all. I knew I was over thinking it. the guys had gone to Wendys with Luke for a birthday lunch. so I was alone. I pulled out a peice of paper and started to draw.

Luke's P.O.V

"I forgot how good Wendys was." I said as I took another bite out of my cheese burger. Lana said she didn't want to come. but I was glade she didn't come. it seems like ever since she came here I barely spend any time with the guys. it sucks when your friends but never get any time with them. "Happy birthday Luke. the big 24!" said Calum. I gave him a big smile. and ruffled his hair with my hand. in return he took one of my fries. "how did we meet again?" I asked "I think it was in history. when Mrs. Lanchard saw you weren't paying attention and told you to make a time line of Shakespeare's life. in the end you picked up the chalk and wrote "fuck off" on the board. classic Luke." said Michael "I remember that. Yeah she always put me in a crappy mood..."I said

we pulled up in he drive way. I walked up to the front door. I walked into my room and found an envelope on the bed. I opened it and there was a drawing of me. with penguin and cheese burgers. and Wendy's bags. and music notes. and Lana standing in the back of me. all surrounding us. I turned it around and there read. "Happy birthday penguin. - pencil". I remember I called her pencil cause she was always drawing and she called me penguin cause I love penguins. I walked to Lana's room and she was in the bathroom talking on the phone with someone. "Yeah. I can't wait for Friday." she said. what was she talking about? "Haha! yeah. I know." she said. who the hell was she talking to? "mhmm. Yeah. so uhh where do you want to go?" she asked "uhh i dont know. let's go to Mc Donalds. ohhh and then we could go to that old record store I used to work at. Yeah. not that's a quality date." she said. she was going on a date? Blake. Yeah that's what his name was. fucking Blake. I hate him already. I walked out of the room. when I got back to my room I placed the picture on my bed. I can't believe shes actually going on a date with that fuck up. I swear I saw him starring at her at least 12 times when we were dating. but whatever, I don't even know why I'm even jealous anyway...

Lana's P.O.V

I hung up the phone and headed towards Luke's room. i saw him on a chair listening to music. i saw the picture I had drawn for him on his bed. I don't know what to think at this point. I draw my heart out for him on his stupid birthday and all he does is listen to fucking music! wow. last time info anything nice for him. didn't he notice that I drew him and me. nobody else, but us. I guess his thoughts are so fucked up he didn't know it was me. since I'm an awkward troll to him. he would go fuck himself if he didn't appreciate my gift. I walked out of his room and stomped into my room and slammed the door like a 13 year old. I don't even know why I even gave him a gift. I just wanted to leave. I wanted to go somewhere far away from here. maybe I could walk to that really cool antique store run by that creepy couple who wanted to mold my face to create a doll.. better than nothing. so I grabbed my bag and headed for the door. when I was a foot away from the door Calum called my name. "What?" I asked moodily "uhh it's for you." he said "who is it?" I asked "uhh. Modern Designs Of Tomorrow." he said.

___________________

Hey song ell me what you thought of this chapter! happy  birthday Luke!!! my man I mean 18 wow pretty old. I'm kidding. and I know that Luke isn't 24. but in my story he is. Alright well make sure to have a nice day, and make sure to stay rad. '\(°*°)/' …

xoxo Big Juels