CHAPTER 5

me and Luke walked into the family room where a flat screen tv sits on a darkly painted table with two wide doors in the middle of it. I turned on the lights and saw a couch.... one couch for two people. " uhhh do you have the movie?" I asked Luke " umm it's in my room" Luke said an  I couldn't help but giggle. but I didn't expect anything less, mean girls is Luke's favorite movie. "okay I'll just go and get it." said Luke  " okay" I replied. as Luke left the room I sat down on the edge of the couch so there would be enough room for Luke.

when the movie started it was 8:56 and I was tired. " so what'dgya get at the mall today?" Luke asked " oh. just got some clothes and uhh bras." I said " okay" Luke said "yeahah"o said.

40 minutes after the movie started I was asleep... when I woke up the movie was over and Luke and I were cuddling... I didn't want to move away so I didn't.

Luke's P.O.V

i fell asleep about 45 minutes into the movie. the next time i woke up was to me cuddling with Lana... how did this happen? but i just left it alone, it wasn't that bad.

time: 6:47 a.m

Lana P.O.V

when I woke up I realized that Luke and I were still "cuddling"... I had to get up so I'm gonna pretend that I just woke up for the first time since I woke up... "Luke" in said with my raspy voice from sleeping. "Yeah?" said Luke with hi  eyes still closed "you should go in your bed ..." I said " why... am I in your bed or something" Luke asked " No we fell asleep during the movie." I said "oh okay. Yeah I should really go in my own bed." Luke said " yeah same here" I said as I got up and left the room. when I got back to my room nonviolent sleep so I went back to the kitchen I found Luke sitting on one of the stools by th  island looking down at his phone. "can't sleep?" Luke asked "yeah. you too?" i asked "obviously" Luke answered "why are you so moody all the time. I mean seriously I thought only girls got their period." I giggled at my joke and realized the result of my joke was a dirty look from Luke. "shut up okay?" Luke said "why do you hate me so much?" I asked "because you're a slutty bitchy hor" Luke replied "where did that come from the only person I've ever hooked up with was you" I said "I might as well add liar to the list" Luke said "what the hell Luke?I'm not a liar either I've never-" I was cut off by Luke "Lana shut the fuck up okay you think because we woke up the way we did means that we are friends well you could shove up that imaginary friend ship right up your ass!!!" Luke screamed at me "why would you think that I would want to be your friend. jeez Luke you are suck a fuck up for thinking that. just sitting there you make me feel uncomfortable." after in said that I got up and left the room. when I got to my room I fell asleep 17 minutes later.

______________________

sooo tell me what you thought of this chapter. it was pretty intense. and I was making fruit salad and all of a sudden my sister said let's see how much of an expert you are on a certain book and than she said that's the thing and in said the fault on our stars because that's how radical I am. Alrighty well have a radical day.

xoxo Big Juels