CHAPTER 13

Michael pulled up into the mall parking lot. after 5 minutes he finally found a parking spot. he shut off the car and we walked out of the car towards the mall. "so what stores are you going too?" Ashton asked "uh I don't know. maybe forever 21, shit stores like that." I said. we walked into the store and up to th  escalator. when we got to the loud part of the mall we headed toward forever 21.

when we got in I spotted a tight black dress. I'm guessing knee length. "do you think this looks sophisticated?" I asked holding up the dress in front of me. "it screams I'm a sophisticated porn star." said Calum "Good enough." I said. a little later I found a white one like that. I spotted a red one as well. "alright I'm gonna try these on. do you wanna come with or?" I said " I'll come with." said Michael "so will we." said Ashton as they followed me to the dressing room. "how many?" the girl said "uhh three." I said "okay. follow me." she said while chewing her gum. she directed me to the room down the hall. "thanks." I said. " you guys could sit in the couch and I'll just show them to you okay?" I suggested "okay." they said as walked  into the room. the first dress i tried on was the red one. I liked it. I walked out of the room to show the guys. "I like it." said Ashton "so do I." said Calum " same." said Michael "okay so I'll get this one." I said and walked back I to the room and put on the black one next. "What do you think?" I asked as I walked out of the stall. "I love this one get it. I love just yeah purchase this one as well." said Calum. "okay. I'll try on the last one then." I said as walked  into the stall. when I looked into the mirror with the white dress my curves really stood out. I looked hot. "I love this one sooo much." said Michael and Ashton "GET IT!!!" yelled Calum. "okay. I'll get them all." I said

" where to next?" asked Michael "I don't know. A'gaci" I said.

I ended up getting four more dresses. three pencil skirts. two pages of heals. five tops. and three blazers. we walked out of the mall and towards the car when I heard my phone buzz. "who is it?" said Calum "I don't know." I said as I looked at the screen. the phone number was irrelevant in my mind. but I answered it anyway. "hello?" I said into th  phone "hiya Lana." said someone "uhh who is this?" I said "its Blake." said  Blake "oh hi Blake." I said "so I almost got stuck under a mushroom. so in thought it would be appropriate to tell you that." said Blake as I clicked my seat belt. "so how are you." i asked as the car started "uhh good. where are you?" He asked "in the car why?" I asked " oh no reason. I just heard the car start. so I thought you were busy." he said "oh yeah. Sorry about the who is this. I guess I forgot to put your number in your phone. but I guess you remembered."I said. "Yeah I did remember." he said. but wait. how did he know my phone number. he gave me his number. but I didn't give him mine. " uhh Blake. how did you get my phone number?" I asked "you gave it to me." he said "no you gave me yours. but I didn't give you mine." I said "really? oh, well I remembered it from high school I guess." he said "yeah maybe." I said "well I've gots to run but I'll call you later." I said and hung up the phone. "that was really weird." I said "what?" said Calum "Blake called. but I didn't give him my phone number. he claims to remember it from high school but I don't know." I said "he probably does." said Ashton "yeah maybe." I said.

when we got home I walked into my and unloaded my bags.  -knock-knock-knock. "come in!" I said. Luke walked in. "I heard toy went shopping." he said "mmhhmm." I said while hanging up my dresses. "you know you can be a real child." he said "whoah! how did I become the culprit here?" I said turning around so my full attention was on Luke. " you completely ignore me and you spend all of your time with my friends! And you never take me with so basically to sum it up almost every mother fucking day I'm alone!" he screamed "well I'm sorry but you would either say I'm ugly or I look like a total whore! so yeah I choose to not take you!" I said "No! okay. you are just gonna have to deal with the fucked up fact that you live with me now!" he said "you this is your fault! okay! if you wouldn't have kissed that whore at that fickle  up party we would be all happy. but no! you needed to go and kiss her! right in front of me! I mean you had to have a lot of decency to kiss a girl right in my face!" I said "I did not start it okay. you did. I saw you hook up with some horny douche bag! so maybe you didn't here the whole story but I certainly didn't start it. you did!" he said "I did not hook up with anyone else!" I said "uhh yeah you did! the only reason I kissed Brook was because you kissed Blake!" he screamed "what?" I said "you heard me! you are a whore! when im not there you need to get into somebody else pants!" he said "well if I'm a whore then you're a man whore!" I screamed "a man whore? wow. real mature Lana!" he yelled "you know what I am done! my nerves are shot from you!" I said "woe you're even turning back into your rich self! you're gonna turn out just like your fucked up mother!" he said with a smirk on his face. then I snapped. "YOU NEVER MOTHER FUCKING COMPARE ME TO MY MOTHER! OKAY? I WILL NEVER BE AS BITTER AS HER!!! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!" I screamed "my plasure!" he yelled back and slammed the door to my room. I just sat on the bed crying for a few minutes while gathering my thoughts up from the pile that Luke had just kicked with his ducked up feet. how could he compare me to my mother? I mean he knows how much I hated my mother. so why the fuck would he choose that scab to pick? that was a real sore spot. I decided to finish putting my clothes away. I shouldn't let Luke or in this matter my mother even. after that I just sketched until my pencil became dull.

__________________

well I hope you fellow readers enjoyed this intense chapter. so yeah. Blake is a bit sketchy. teehee as my Asian friend would say. alright well make sure to not get raped by Tanner!!! haha! (it's from Black Ice). make sure to comment and vote! byeee!!!

xoxo Big Juels