Chapter 14

*cries* because still doesn't own Supernatural

"Yes it was, what's the big deal?" I groaned as Dean kept pestering me about Jason.

"What's the big deal?! Carson he could be-"

"A monster I know, but he wasn't" I cut him off.

"How do you know?" he breaths in frustration.

Honestly, I didn't know. I can tell him that though because if I give him anymore stupid answers he may just rip my head off.

I shrugged in response.

"Exactly, you don't. Now, you didn't give him anything personal did you.

My phone number "nope"

"Good" he let out a sigh.

"I'm going to my room" I say and purposely stomp up the stairs. What's the big deal? he's just a boy.

I hopped on the bed when I heard a strange noise coming from the nightstand. Opening one of the drawers to find my little Nokia-like phone lit up with a number flashing on the screen.

I pick it up "Hello?"

"Hey is this Carson?" The voice asks.

"Yeah, hey Jason" A large smile forms on my face.

--

Dean's P.O.V

"Sam, I'm just worried" I sigh.

"Dean, I know you are, but she's a kid and wants some friends. You can't blame her." Why is he on her team now?

"I'm her friend" I say.

"No your her father, her guidance, she wants someone her age" He sighs.

"Well I'm sorry I can't buy her a friend and she can't have any because it's just adding someone else we need to protect" Sam and I knew that she couldn't have friends as much as she wanted to. Sam just walked away, and I thought maybe I should go and try to reason with Carson.

Walking up the steps I hear her voice. I picked up speed knowing Sam and Bobby were downstairs.

"Oh my god seriously?!" I heard her giggle. I crept closer to her cracked door. I quietly looked in. She sat with her legs swung off the bed with a phone in her hand.

Jason

--

Carson's P.O.V

"Seriously though, my dad almost took his hand off with it" Jason chuckled.

"Oh my god, seriously?!" I giggled a bit.

"Yeah no joke, as bad as it was, it was hilarious." He laughed.

"Oh my God, Jason! Were you scared at all?!" I questioned.

"Pfft no, I don't get scared." He said trying to be manly.

I heard the floor squeak behind me and I quickly looked over to see Dean.

"Uh I'm gonna have to call you back" I say into the phone. I Hung up and looked at Dean who was boiling over in anger.

"I... I... can explain"

_________________

Whew, sorry that took me so long to update.

Bleck, idk how to feel about this chapter.

Comments?

Suggestions?