Chapter 20

I STILL don't own Supernatural, and I would also like to note that this story hit 25K. Thank you all!!! I didn't think this story would get anywhere near that.

HELLA IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!¡!

Short chapter ))));

Unedited.

Carson's P.O.V

Standing in the diner stood the one and only Dean Winchester.

He had somehow found me, and was already aware I was here. He suddenly picked up a piece of paper writing a note, and slowly sat it back down on the table before exiting the diner.

I watched as he left and then made my way towards the note. Nobody really paid attention to the young girl entering the diner, so I grabbed the note that was written on the back of a receipt.

Carson,

I need to you to make them go back to where they have been keeping you. Please do this for me. I will be able to follow you back. I know being with them isn't what you actually want, it's what you think is for the best but it's not. Trust me, Carson we don't have much time. I will be watching.

Looking up I see Dean peaking out from a corner. Slightly nodding my head I made my way to find the woman and her goons. Seeing her sitting on a bench, I make my way to her.

"Dean is here" I say quickly.

"Winchester?" She frowns "does he know you're here?"

And this is where it gets tricky "no, he doesn't. We gotta go. I will do it tomorrow"

Looking panicked, she decided she hadn't had a choice "fine let's go"

The ride to the older shack, I prayed that Dean was following us somehow.

Yet, I always doubt him in the back of my mind.

Once we arrived I was ordered to my room which I obeyed. I sat in there staring at the ceiling and hoping that just maybe he will show.

-

--

---

--

-

About an hour later I heard bustling coming from outside. I slowly crept out of my room into the dark front room. The windows only allowed a minimal amount of light to enter and shine in the middle where I stood.

"Do you think I was born yesterday?" A dark chuckle came from the other room. There came the woman walking out of the hall, gun in hand.

"I- uh- I" I couldn't comprehend what was happening. She knew.

"Today is when you complete your first task. Kill the life of an innocent, also known as Dean Winchester"

I was frozen when in the midst of our conversation the door creaked open. In snuck Dean hoping to be stealthy. We both looked to him and the woman looked to me.

"Shoot him" she spoke.

"Carson" Dean spoke softly and I could feel tears forming in my eyes.

"SHOOT HIM" she belted "DO IT"

I stood there gun in hand, shaking. Raising the gun towards Dean I stood there shocked at my own actions.

"Carson" Dean spoke gently, tears in his eyes. He put his weapon down at looked at me with hurt and betrayal in his eyes.

"DO IT!" Screamed the woman.

"I... I... I can't" I spoke and the woman frustratedly grabbed the gun from my hands.

Things began unraveling before my tear-soaked eyes. Deans eyes widened and she pulled the trigger.

So I did the one thing I could think of, I jumped in front of it.

________________________________

OH SHIZZLE MY NIZZLE.

OKAY SO THERE IS OFFICIALLY ONE CHAPTER AFTER THIS ONE.

I LOVE YOU ALL. I REALLY DO AND THIS IS IN ALL CAPS BC OMFG WINSINAUBAUAGJANN.

- Casey