Chapter 21

I'm writing this chapter in third person because omfg emotional.

The sound of the gunshot made Dean flinch, but there was no impact. Instead a scream spread throughout the shack. Dean looked up only to see the woman had disappeared and there on the ground laid Carson. Sam bursted though the door.

"Dean!" He yelled, but it wasn't Dean he should be worried about.

They both stared in shock before Dean let out a pained yell "Carson" quickly running to her he got on his knees and stared at the body before him. Sam stared at the scene in front of him.

Carson stared up at her father who was in tears her ears were ringing and she knew. She wasn't going to make it.

She's a cambion he thought maybe she could heal but it was no use, it seems the shot was too close to he heart. She was dying.

"Dad" she coughed up a bit of blood.

"Carson" Dean cried burying his head in her stomach.

"I- I love you daddy" she spoke and her eyes began to shut.

"I love you- I love you Carson, baby" He said tears dripping onto her shirt.

"Goodbye Daddy" was the last thing she spoke before shutting her eyes and a small tear escaped.

And that was it

~

To this day, Dean drives around in the same impala. Little did you know, there were hidden secrets that maybe only Sam and him knew about.

If you were to open his trunk you'd see, hidden in a special compartment, the gun she tried to shoot when she first made it to Bobby's

If you were to look under the back seat you'd see the outfit she wore when she went with them.

Most importantly...

If you were to pull open his glove compartment you will not only see fake IDs, you will see miscellaneous beautiful drawings created by that beautiful girl.

One drawing that stood out in particularly though was one that was perfectly drawn.

Dean stood there gun in hand with the impala behind him along with Carson standing next to him looking up. Looking up to him. His face was stern, and she was looking at him with a ginormous smile.

So that was it, that was the tale of Carson Winchester and her brave fight. Dean never liked the topic of his daughter, but if it were brought up only three words would come from his mouth.

"We were identical"

_________________________

I know I know, v v shitty ending. BUT WHATEVER. ITS OVER.

IM SORRY I JUST FELT AS IF THIS ENDING WOULD GIVE THE CHARACTER JUSTICE.

I LOVE ALL OF YOU WHO READ THIS. YOU ARE ALL PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL.

-Casey