Chapter 19

Still don't own Supernatural, but dammit Carson what have you gotten yourself into?

~

Carson's P.O.V

ONE WEEK LATER:

"That's not right" I argue. It seems things with this woman and her demon goons have been running too smoothly. Nothing much has happened, mainly we stay in some sort of old beaten up shack in the middle of no where. It was today, that I woke up and I had some sort of training. The week had gone by... oddly to say the least. It seemed they were trying to make me feel some sort of welcome yet threat me with many things and push me around. I suppose they try to be nice only so I don't try to escape.

Although, I do yearn to be back With Sam and Dean.

Going downstairs, I was greeted by the woman. Today was my first task. She explained. I must take the life of an innocent.

"It will help you strengthen your inner feelings" she said angrily.

"And if I don't want to?" I ask.

"Well, I suppose you'd be breaking your end of the bargain, and that means it would be okay if I brought one of the Winchester's head back on a silver plate" she chuckled darkly.

"Fine" I said quickly even though I had no intention of even getting close to harming someone innocent.

-

Dean's P.O.V

"Dammit Sammy!" I slam my fist to the table. "She's gone! we have no trace of her, nothing!"

"Dean calm down." He spoke putting a hand on my shoulder looking to Bobby "we are going to find her."

Were we though? We don't have anything to go off of. The chances to finding her are slim to none.

That's when an idea popped into my head. Why hadn't I thought of this?

"Castiel! get down here!" I yell, but nothing happened. "Cas?!"

Silence.

There was nothing, no Noise, no Castiel, and worst of all no Carson.

I was alone.

"We are going to have to do this on our own" Sam mumbled.

"God dammit, don't you get it?! we can't do this on out own!" I felt like breaking down and crying, but I couldn't.

"Dean, we can do it." He said calmly.

"She's my daughter..." I mumble. " My daughter"

"Let's go get lunch, and do research on where they could have taken her" Sam said picking up his keys "we will find them"

~

Carson's P.O.V

We were out and about, roaming the streets. We were looking for an 'innocent' human. She expects me to harm them, but I refuse for it will not happen.

We entered the small town and she looked to me. "Walk around a bit pick out a store you want to find them in"

Was this a game to her?

Pick out a human and kill them for fun?

Sick.

Walking down the strip mall I look into the diners and shops only to spot a pair of green eyes that had already been on me.

He's here.

_________________

Idk what to put here

(((((: