Introduction

All Over Again (Jelsa Fanfiction)

COPYRIGHT NOTICE: All characters belong respectively to Disney and DreamWorks, except for Erin Winters, Elsa's last name which is Coldstone, Toothiana's nickname which is Thia and Rapunzel's last name which is Blume

Places such as DisneyDream Animation Studios are mine, and I surely will not tolerate any other books who are using the same name for their school or other places.

The DisneyDream Animation Picture Film, Flamed and its character, Ember are also copyrighted and I will not tolerate other books using the same name and concept.

❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅ ❅

Hey everyone! So, here's a short part that you've all been waiting for. Again, I will be starting to update this once I have finished INTG (I'm Not That Girl)

Mkay, hope you all enjoy the short intro!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you ever thought that everything happens for a reason.

I used to think that way.

But now, I don't know anymore.

My name is Jack Frost, and this isn't my story... but a story of a dear friend of mine.

Her name was Erin... Erin Winters. She wasn't just my friend, but my best friend. We grew up in a tiny village somewhere here in Pennsylvania.

She was the only person who understood me, and accepted me... even if I was a jerk most of the time. Her undying smile made my day, and some feelings started forming inside of me.

I wanted to tell her about how I felt for her. With all the signs I've been getting, I was sure that she felt the same way. We were going so well...

But one day, she died.

I never even got to tell her how much I loved her. I've had a lingering crush on her for years. I never got the chance to show her what I could give to her...

And I would give anything to let time start all over again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So... how was it? I didn't spend too much time in writing devastating details like the cause of Erin's death and everything... but hope this was enough to give you all ideas.

Updates start after INTG, so the feeling's gonna be right there in your heart for some time.

Can you tell me if it was a good intro? Do you have a good feeling about the book?

Okie, that's all! :3

xoxo,

Julienne