Eight: Changes

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE </3

I got too busy with Begin Again, that I didn't have much time for this :< Sorry...

Video on the side is made by FrozenxFairytale

Edit is by meee <3

Okay, hope you like it

Eight: Changes

Jack

"Whatcha lookin' at, bro?", I glanced up at Hiccup who just called me from my continous stare at Elsa through the glass.

I blinked, "Uh, nothing."

"You're looking at that new girl, are you?", he smirked. 

"I- I wasn't!", I shot back.

"Sure, Jack... Sure.", he laughed.

"I really wasn't!", I said. Hiccup's laughter became louder.

He stood up from his seat, "Okay, dude. By the way, Belle and the other peeps from the writing department are having a change of plans."

"What?", I shouted. "But we're like, almost done with half of the frames!"

"I know," he said. "But Belle said it was a very big change, so I guess you'd have to come to the meeting this afternoon."

I groaned, "Okay, I guess I could."

"Cool.", Hiccup smiled. "Gotta go now... Continue your sight-seeing"

"I wasn't!", I argued. He just laughed again and exited my office.

I rolled by eyes and looked back at Elsa... who's smile never did faulter.

Her eyes were like glowing orbs of snowflakes, which were the first things that stood out from her the minute we met. It had me staring at her... for like... the past twenty minutes.

Rapunzel entered my office again, "Heard about the change?"

"Yeah,", I said. "How are we going to finish the whole thing on time?"

"Don't worry,", she replied. "We got Elsa now, and I'm sure she could be a great help."

I did not reply... but I knew she could be a great help.

She was different... and I'm sure she's special.

Elsa

"And then BOOM!", Audrey's eyes popped out. "He hit the ground."

I giggled, "Did it hurt?"

"Heck yeah it did!", Once-ler laughed. His laugh was so sweet and I wish I could record it and play it on repeat all day.